• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Queen of the Dolls

Definitely a defiant deviant
Donor
Mar 21, 2018
I think the save edits got a little outta hand ... I am stuck in a perpetual loop of the same day.
I tried to fix it by changing sunday to monday and so on in save edit, the same with number of days played, but when i play, the game refuses to change day at midnight, and i am stuck in the day i started to play with.

Does anybody know the variable code to time progression, or any other tips to fix it ?

Just noticed that the alarm clock does not have any text either and is unchangable if that matters any.
Nvm, it fixed it self when i finished a quest. sweet

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I think the save edits got a little outta hand ... I am stuck in a perpetual loop of the same day.
I tried to fix it by changing sunday to monday and so on in save edit, the same with number of days played, but when i play, the game refuses to change day at midnight, and i am stuck in the day i started to play with.

Does anybody know the variable code to time progression, or any other tips to fix it ?

Just noticed that the alarm clock does not have any text either and is unchangable if that matters any.
Nvm, it fixed it self when i finished a quest. sweet
Time and day progression are handled in two places with ridiculous complexity and replication. Time only passes when you finish an event and change or re-enter a scene. The Common Event #1 "Tiempo" handles that and will transition the day, along with a slew of other variables and switches, if the time reaches 00:00 (midnight). Time is also progressed when you sleep, and the bed event replicates a lot of the Tiempo script adding other time and day related events, and waking you up at 02:00 (2am) if you set the alarm clock. Changing the time across midnight, or the day across a weekend boundary, is generally a bad idea as a lot of dependent switches and variables will then be out of sych. Changing the total day count seems fairly safe.

If time is acting weird, I would set the day of the week to Friday (if the current is a weekday) or Sunday (if the current is a weekend day), the time to 22:00, and burn an hour (watch TV in the living room or do something on your PC in your room) to transition from night to dawning at 23:00. Burn another hour to transition to the next day at 00:00 and to manage all the day and weekend/weekday variables.

The alarm clock should always show the message "I program the alarm" when you click it at any time. There is no qualifying test for that event. It just displays that message and sets a switch that wakes you up at 02:00 if you use your bed to sleep.

Reactions: Queen of the Dolls

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Excuse me I need some help, I'm stuck with the parties that ask to upload my stealth, in the giia I do not understand how to do the miciones, if you could help me with that I would appreciate it and I'm stuck with jet, where I see it to start your mioness?
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Appendix B: Stats Training
    • Stealth Training
      • To begin stealth training you have to first attempt to touch Maria while she sleeps after midnight. The morning after your first attempt a thief will rob you and run away. If you travel to East Town at night on the far South East of the map you will find a small alley (see [Image 37]). The thief will be hanging out in there. When you confront her she will offer to teach you to be stealthy if you can recover suspicious packages for her. (See Appendix C for suspicious package locations). For each suspicious package you bring her she will make you go through one test. If you complete the test your stealth increases by 1.
        (Followed by descriptions of each stealth mission)

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Marie doesn't show up in hallway after the next day i went to her on the beach... Can anyone help
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Section 3: Maria
    4. On the first weekday morning, after you spend time with Maria on the weekend, talk to her​
    downstairs in the exit doorway of your home before the afternoon arrives

erickcarman

Feb 8, 2018
Appendix B: Stats Training
  • Stealth Training
    • To begin stealth training you have to first attempt to touch Maria while she sleeps after midnight. The morning after your first attempt a thief will rob you and run away. If you travel to East Town at night on the far South East of the map you will find a small alley (see [Image 37]). The thief will be hanging out in there. When you confront her she will offer to teach you to be stealthy if you can recover suspicious packages for her. (See Appendix C for suspicious package locations). For each suspicious package you bring her she will make you go through one test. If you complete the test your stealth increases by 1.
      (Followed by descriptions of each stealth mission)
gracias.

Queen of the Dolls

Definitely a defiant deviant
Donor
Mar 21, 2018
Time and day progression are handled in two places with ridiculous complexity and replication. Time only passes when you finish an event and change or re-enter a scene. The Common Event #1 "Tiempo" handles that and will transition the day, along with a slew of other variables and switches, if the time reaches 00:00 (midnight). Time is also progressed when you sleep, and the bed event replicates a lot of the Tiempo script adding other time and day related events, and waking you up at 02:00 (2am) if you set the alarm clock. Changing the time across midnight, or the day across a weekend boundary, is generally a bad idea as a lot of dependent switches and variables will then be out of sych. Changing the total day count seems fairly safe.

If time is acting weird, I would set the day of the week to Friday (if the current is a weekday) or Sunday (if the current is a weekend day), the time to 22:00, and burn an hour (watch TV in the living room or do something on your PC in your room) to transition from night to dawing at 23:00. Burn another hour to transition to the next day at 00:00 and to manage all the day and weekend/weekday variables.

The alarm clock should always show the message "I program the alarm" when you click it at any time. There is no qualifying test for that event. It just displays that message and sets a switch that wakes you up at 02:00 if you use your bed to sleep.
Thanks, and i think i spoke too soon when i said that the ending of a quest fixed the issue. It DID advance time trough quests as you explained, but regular sleep does not.
No worries though, it took many hours before i noticed it first as well since there are no time watermark on the 1.4 i am using. I just assumed time was moving forward, as normal, but meh, when you change so much as i did weird things happens.
It only bugged me since it was a pretty perfect save, apart from that hehe.
Thanks for the reply though, it was educational and i will try the suggestion after i get some sleep my self :]

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Does anyone really know how to fix the freeze in Dais's room? Someone who has chosen the Russian mafia can post me a save so I can test if the problem is my save?
im stuck at same place..anyone know how to fix this?
Could you guys be way more specific about when this freeze happens? You visit Daisy's room many times in different quests and I've yet to encounter any freeze.
  • During which Daisy quest does this happen?
  • Exactly what happens before and what exactly freezes (black screen, full image, text message, etc.)?
  • Is your game unpacked?
  • Have you edited any variables?

Titsipop

Jun 30, 2017
Guys i have a question, if you finish the story or quest of Maria can you still fuck her? If i can how??? please i really need help! :)

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
can anyone tell me how to do amaria and tyna threesome..did full house event on both'em
Visit Tyna's home during a weekday afternoon or a weekend morning/afternoon. The love value for both Tyna and Amaria must be maxed. There will be a 1/3 chance that you will be sent from the front door to the Amaria-Tyna threesome scene.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Guys i have a question, if you finish the story or quest of Maria can you still fuck her? If i can how??? please i really need help! :)
There is a 1/5 chance that, after midnight, Maria will appear in your room wanting interactive sex.

In the Laundry Room, during a weekday afternoon, at and after 16:00 and before 18:00, you will see Maria dressed in a towel talking to Jack on the phone. There is a 1/4 chance for a static sex scene with her while she's on the phone.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
IF you go up the stairs after midnight there is a chance she will ask you to fuck her but its random it seems

erickcarman

Feb 8, 2018
Excuse me, it sounds silly but I'm stuck with jet lessons, where? , I do not know what is jet, could you tell me where I start your lessons please?

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
1. I'm looking for sleeping candle but beggar only says that "Not now, maybe later I'll have something for you"
2. I advanced to amy point 1 and dad's quest to Nesrot, now where should I go for to rape me in evening lol
3. Does Amy's quest really end at linking her computer to mine?
You need to complete sara's storyline! Go see The beggar & will ask you to get Maria's panties Which are located in the washing machine, give him the panties, & he should open his shop!
Jaqueline can be found in the eastside at night-time & she'll pick you up in her car!

Reactions: egeberkatakul
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes