ValterOlivei

Sep 20, 2017
Does anyone really know how to fix the freeze in Dais's room? Someone who has chosen the Russian mafia can post me a save so I can test if the problem is my save?

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017

VERSION 1.6:
  • Amy quest Line
  • Redone Start quest of Maria and Laura
  • Sandra Quest Line and Full house events
I am so looking forward to this update. Never been so into a game to play it honest and grind through it to gain all the possibilities. I am officially on the BoN train..

psychosmiler

Aug 6, 2017
Cool :D but isn't Maria just a step-mom? I mean the MCs biological mother not even a photo of her :) or did I just miss something big so I didn't see the real mom?
there are a lot of hint of who the mother is then when you join nina's gang you are told straight out (not sure about other gangs)
-who has a picture of her and your dad on their computer?
-who is in a picture with your aunt Maggie on Maggie's computer? (also when spying on Maria, Maggie says has a picture of your mom on her comp)
-who when talk to MC and being told that your sister and dad also lived there got emotional and ran away
-then when kidnapped by Nesrot to steal Marie's computer Nesrot says your the son of jack and this person, though you say he was wrong and your mothers name was different
-if join Nina's gang Nina confirms that LR is your mother.
there are other hints like in jack s talk with warren where he says he might have tokill her but is reluctant. I'm sure i.ve missed some as well

psychosmiler

Aug 6, 2017
Which hour is "dawn" ?

20h to 23h : it's too soon, I should come at dawn...
00h to 04h : Mrs Taylor is awake.
05h : MC must sleep.
06h : She's not at home.

Thanks for your help.
it's any time after midnight but i think you have to have given Sara 2nd tinymon card or will just says she's awake

Reactions: Yoda03

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017

VERSION 1.6:
  • Amy quest Line
Finally Amy is getting some love, but even more so Sandra the girl who was forgotten got know how many updates ago is finally getting her questline worked one.

While I am happy Amy is finally getting some love I once again have to scream "WHY" To the make over when she was perfect before?

thebruneitor

Aug 8, 2017

VERSION 1.6:
  • Amy quest Line
NO FUCKING WAY. I'm dreaming?
finally one step sister
plus sandra; good BoN you only take 1.3 version finish that questline

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
No Beth Quests/Interactive House scenes AGAIN.

FUCK
THIS
GAME
whoever told you beth was supposed to be 1.5 did you really hard without the lube. I still don't think she will be the last girl to get done though seeing as there are still many incomplete/not made quest lines in the game.

maddoxx95

Aug 21, 2017
Wtf did they do to version 1.5. When i open the game,it lasgs so hard,i cant Continue at all. Is it because of that annoyng animation of building down ? What do i do?

erickcarman

Feb 8, 2018
Excuse me I need some help, I'm stuck with the parties that ask to upload my stealth, in the giia I do not understand how to do the miciones, if you could help me with that I would appreciate it and I'm stuck with jet, where I see it to start your mioness?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes