DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Happens to me too, sometimes it fixes it self when u wait, and sometimes i just loaded a previous save.
It also happens in the strip Club with Nadine first time you see her dance.
Yep. With the Nadine Hornet Club dance, you have to wait 1m 10s to see if the black screen will fade back in to talk to Nadine.

Queen of the Dolls

Definitely a defiant deviant
Donor
Mar 21, 2018
Me neither. and yes it was in game saves, all three of them since im kinda ocd.
The renamed ones i just use for "inspiration" eg. load them and watch.

Jul 5, 2017
This is an intermittent problem in several spots in the game. Unpacking the game will reduce how often it happens. Save right before that scene and repeat it until you get past the black screen (sometimes you have to wait 1 or 2 minutes).
Do you talk wait 1 or 2 minutes inside the black screen ???

Queen of the Dolls

Definitely a defiant deviant
Donor
Mar 21, 2018
sounds about right. Usually i get bored and load a save, but i wanted to see if it would fix itself and it it did a minute or two later.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
I waited about 4 to 5 minutes but my black screen at the strip club did resume. I am thinking it was as much to do with i was playing it for a few hours along with browsers open and was probably a memory issue on my end. So i cannot say my issue was all the games fault. With all of that said i LOVE this game. I am almost completely done all available content and that is a first for me with any game and is the first time i did not use the save editor. Great work friends for this game and Thank you.

BDI123

May 23, 2017
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Appendix F: Save editor mappings
    • Variables
      • (A list of variables as of v1.4)
Thanks but the only problem with that is the fact that the only variable 137 listed is test 3 drug.There is no variable 137 anywhere else.Now does anyone else have a COMPLETE list of variables to share?

rakawp21

Dec 23, 2017
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Appendix B: Stats Training
    • Stealth Training
      • To begin stealth training you have to first attempt to touch Maria while she sleeps after midnight. The morning after your first attempt a thief will rob you and run away. If you travel to East Town at night on the far South East of the map you will find a small alley (see [Image 37]). The thief will be hanging out in there. When you confront her she will offer to teach you to be stealthy if you can recover suspicious packages for her. (See Appendix C for suspicious package locations). For each suspicious package you bring her she will make you go through one test. If you complete the test your stealth increases by 1.
But inside the walktrough is explained when we visit comic store sasha will bring us to jasmine, what should i do?

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I waited the two more minutes did not leave the black screen

How to make???
You just have to keep re-loading the save and repeating the scene until it finally continues past the black screen. Unpacking the game decreases the likelihood of a black screen freeze a lot.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Thanks but the only problem with that is the fact that the only variable 137 listed is test 3 drug.There is no variable 137 anywhere else.Now does anyone else have a COMPLETE list of variables to share?
No, the "test 3 drug" is **ITEM** number 137, not variable 137. Ballzak only listed the variables that were of significance in the walkthrough, and the walkthrough has not yet been updated to v1.5 from v1.4. Variable 137 is the "Quest Daisy" variable and only became significant in v1.5 with the expansion of Daisy's quest beyond her recess quest.

If you want a COMPLETE list of the current variables, you must compile a COMPLETE list yourself COMPLETELY by opening the game in a copy of the RPGMaker MV application (available for the obscene price of $80 at RPGMakerWeb.com) and painstakingly transcribe each of the almost 2,000 switch and variable (each from dialogs from which you can not copy to paste but have to hand type) indicis and names (translating the names from Spanish to English) to a COMPLETE list that you can then peruse COMPLETELY for the variable you seek. Good luck with that.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
But inside the walktrough is explained when we visit comic store sasha will bring us to jasmine, what should i do?
What should you do about what? Does Shasha bring you to Jazmine? It not, what does she say? If it is that you do not have enough stealth, then follow the walkthrough instructions on how to do that.

jeff95

May 9, 2017
Hi guys, in this v1.5 update have only Daisy's quest?
p/s: sorry my english is bad, i'm using google translate :))

BDI123

May 23, 2017
No, the "test 3 drug" is **ITEM** number 137, not variable 137. Ballzak only listed the variables that were of significance in the walkthrough, and the walkthrough has not yet been updated to v1.5 from v1.4. Variable 137 is the "Quest Daisy" variable and only became significant in v1.5 with the expansion of Daisy's quest beyond her recess quest.

If you want a COMPLETE list of the current variables, you must compile a COMPLETE list yourself COMPLETELY by opening the game in a copy of the RPGMaker MV application (available for the obscene price of $80 at RPGMakerWeb.com) and painstakingly transcribe each of the almost 2,000 switch and variable (each from dialogs from which you can not copy to paste but have to hand type) indicis and names (translating the names from Spanish to English) to a COMPLETE list that you can then peruse COMPLETELY for the variable you seek. Good luck with that.
Thanks for the info.

000pedrez000

Mar 12, 2018
I have a problem with the game. In the screen to distribute the points after the combat trainings, when i finished to distribute the correct points and click the check button a message said "you have points available" and dont let my continue. I don't now how to solve this problem, anyone had the same problem?

egeberkatakul

Oct 7, 2017
Jet does not give stealth training, Dakota does in the alley in East Town. You do not say how many stealth packages or stealth training tasks you have done. You need a minimum stealth to do the Annie Gibson house quest as part of the sequence of Jet quests.

There are a total of 23 packages on the maps at different times of the day, and 3 available inside buildings or during quests. The walkthrough shows the locations but misquotes the number several times.

You need at least a Stealth of 12 to do the Annie Gibson quest for Jet. In Annie's room, there is a clock that will increase your Stealth by 1 each time you click on it.
Okay I just did Jet's quest and had sex with her. In walkthrough it says that now I should go to Jet's house at night, but when I go there Jet says "So sorry! You'll have to wait for the next update!" But according to walkt. I should be able to get in to her house to "Enjoy a scene" and help her or betray her

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I have a problem with the game. In the screen to distribute the points after the combat trainings, when i finished to distribute the correct points and click the check button a message said "you have points available" and dont let my continue. I don't now how to solve this problem, anyone had the same problem?
If you have more than 50 with the strength and training variables put together you will forever be stuck on said screen seeing as the way BON programmed the game you need to dump all your stats before going on. So if I had to guess since the training variable will always remain the same when you are done I am guessing you gained too more than 20 strength seeing as the strength variable also adds points to your character. The best thing I can suggest is to go into Save edit, and change the strength Variable (1542) to 20. doing this should fix the problem seeing as you will have the max amount of stat points without locking you up.

egeberkatakul

Oct 7, 2017
1. I'm looking for sleeping candle but beggar only says that "Not now, maybe later I'll have something for you"
2. I advanced to amy point 1 and dad's quest to Nesrot, now where should I go for jaqueline to rape me in evening lol
3. Does Amy's quest really end at linking her computer to mine?

Satoshi12

May 13, 2017
EnigmaVBUnpacker v0.44, compiled on 18-12-2017 19:43
Supports Enigma Virtual Box v4.10..7.90
Latest version always on and

[+] Filename: D:\L\b1\My_New_Life.exe
[+] MD5: aae453d7b6ff7d3eba1c7c24a3f208a5
[+] x86 executable
[x] Expected file size = C192C000, real file size = 78C50000. Damaged file?
Help me

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes