Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
Are there things that must be done in a certain order or can you mix progress with characters.
I Always like to figure things out myself and not blindly follow the walkthrough. I just use it as a last resort when I'm stuck.

Queen of the Dolls

Definitely a defiant deviant
Donor
Mar 21, 2018
i have a problem with jet , that i have maxed the endurance and ability but when i came to her at night it said that the store is closed
what i have to do ??
If you mean to do the quest, you have to be there right after 8 at night to help her.

Queen of the Dolls

Donor
Mar 21, 2018
Are there things that must be done in a certain order or can you mix progress with characters.
I Always like to figure things out myself and not blindly follow the walkthrough. I just use it as a last resort when I'm stuck.
uuhhm doing all the side quests and finish Daisy last messed a lot up for me, so i think so.
walktroughs can be very useful (and the one for this game in here is really good), but i also like to figure out stuff on my own, i don`t even watch the cg`s i want to play the game to see them, i do cheat sometimes to get there faster though hehe

nio12

Aug 12, 2017
What exact hour do i need to enter into mss taylor house? For example at 00:00 in the evening it says shes awake, and at 6:00 in the morning shes not at home

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Many of the quests can be done independently. However, there are many cross-dependencies for which there is no reasonable clue. You have to randomly wander around talking to people and poking bears until you find the magic trigger that enables the next step in the stalled quest. Until these clueless dependencies are resolved, the walkthrough is an unfortunate necessity.

Queen of the Dolls

Donor
Mar 21, 2018
What exact hour do i need to enter into mss taylor house? For example at 00:00 in the evening it says shes awake, and at 6:00 in the morning shes not at home
Go at 04 in the morning if you have completed the requierd questline With Ronald and the pic ( where he was raping her

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
There are two situation that require a visit to Ms. Taylor after midnight (between 00:00 and 06:00 is what the game calls the dawning). I'm guessing you mean the first time.
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Section 2: Sarah
    5. Go to Sarah's room in your home during the afternoon and give her the second card from under the vending machine then watch the scene.
    6. You must complete point #5 in Rachel quest (see Section 1) to continue. After midnight (dawning) use the copy of Ms Taylor's key to enter into her house. Ms. Taylor lives in house 4 of Old quarter. [Image 12]​
  • Section 1: Rachel
    5. Go to School (This is the quest to change the answers on Rachel's test and get the copy of Ms. Taylor's keys.​
If you meant the second time after you've given Ronald the picture you took the first time, then read ahead more in the walkthrough for the additional requirements to enable entering a second time.

nio12

Aug 12, 2017
Go at 04 in the morning if you have completed the requierd questline With Ronald and the pic ( where he was raping her
Bruhh, i cant also complete that quest. I already have the copy of her key house and also the sleeping pills but still cannot enter into her house to put the sleeping pills in the tea bottle:':)'(

Queen of the Dolls

Donor
Mar 21, 2018
Bruhh, i cant also complete that quest. I already have the copy of her key house and also the sleeping pills but still cannot enter into her house to put the sleeping pills in the tea bottle:':)'(
Did you give the second card to Your sister? and the Picture to Ronald ?
if not you need to finish those first, and to do that you also need to finish the Racheal quest at School (where you fix the exam answers) if you havent already.
You might also want to read the walktrough, it is very good. The link is in the post above yours

nio12

Aug 12, 2017
Did you give the second card to Your sister? and the Picture to Ronald ?
if not you need to finish those first, and to do that you also need to finish the Racheal quest at School (where you fix the exam answers) if you havent already.
You might also want to read the walktrough, it is very good. The link is in the post above yours
Okay i think i got it. I didnt give the second card to the sister thats why. Bro the walktrough thats in the game v1.5 its very confusing. So i tried the 1.4 walktrough, i think its better. Sorry for bothering. I'll try my best to read very carefully the walktrough. Thnx

MHG95

Nov 10, 2017
Could you guys be way more specific about when this freeze happens? You visit Daisy's room many times in different quests and I've yet to encounter any freeze.
  • During which Daisy quest does this happen?
  • Exactly what happens before and what exactly freezes (black screen, full image, text message, etc.)?
  • Is your game unpacked?
  • Have you edited any variables?
its after catching kelly in school taking shower...kelly will give keys for daisy and as soon i enter daisy room game freeze (no black screen).
game is unpacked
Yes some variables are edited

nio12

Aug 12, 2017
Next the computer theres a cheat mode option, whats the password of the cheat mode in game? And also how can i give gifts to the girls?

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017

VERSION 1.6:
  • Amy quest Line
  • Redone Start quest of Maria and Laura
  • Sandra Quest Line and Full house events
Thanks for this Zaiko. Always appreciate someone keeping us informed. And Amy and Sandra are finally getting content, though I'm especially excited for the former. Been looking forward to content for the stepsisters for some time so Amy finally getting her questline updated and finished no less is awesome. Hopefully Laura's questline will be finished soon too.

Shame about Beth though, I coulda sworn someone said something about her getting an update in 1.5 or 1.6 but BoN's plans must've changed. I'm also REALLY worried about the lighting and sweat levels in Amy's update. Pussy fights was god awful with that, Tyna and Amara were too shiny and too dark respectively, and Daisy's was... not terrible, but not great either. I'm not worried for the quest/written/story content if it matches the quality of Daisy's quest but I wish BoN would go back to the old style of lighting... I could see the girls very clearly back then.

Wonder if we'll get a release date on 1.6 update... though my assumption would be mid-april. We'll see.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
you have to give your sister the 2nd card before you can enter her house

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes