KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
On a more positive note: v1.5 has greatly reduced the amount of grinding on recess quests (6 instead of 15) and job quests (10/30 instead of 25/50), so starting over is no longer that great a problem. And... of course, there is always the cheat object in your room to speed things along.
One question: does Cheat money bug the game so much or just cheat status affect it?

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Blah blah blah *tonnes of crap I'm well aware of*

And... no 15 year old preppy teenage girl attitude of shrugging her "whatever" shoulders ever even started to change the shit that the rest of us deal with every day.
You see, I play a fuckton of these games, follow loads of these threads and also pledge to a lot of the games. Don't try and educate me... ¬_¬

You lost my respect (and future attention) when you resorted to being childish and rude.

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
I did Daisy questline until the pool party, recieved a call from her telling me that I should wait for instructions, I've been by her house after school, she invites me in but there is no one inside the house. The questline is not completed yet?
I've just encountered the same issue, did pool party daisy has picture phones me tells me to see her after class, she just says hi in recess, she isnt around the school grounds, go to her house she lets me in but she is nowhere to be seen????? anyone help?

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
I've just encountered the same issue, did pool party daisy has picture phones me tells me to see her after class, she just says hi in recess, she isnt around the school grounds, go to her house she lets me in but she is nowhere to be seen????? anyone help?
figured it out by accident, have to go to your room at night view your webcam to discover kelly has a dick and then you can progress the quest to use it as leverage against daisy and get her house keys off kelly.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
If 1.6 will be incompatable with old saves, I hope he makes the game less tedious then it is now. I made a new game and cheated my way through most of grindy stuff in 1.4 and easily put almost 10 hours into it.

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
Go to your gang leader. Ask him/her about sending a message. Then talk to daisy, you gonna need to steal some cheerleader uniforms for her during school day(inside the school) lockers that have uniforms are marked so thats easy
When I got to speak to the leader (in my case warren) nothing happens? I get no dialogue option to discuss send a message and this is after the scene with daisy after school where you discuss speaking to some of your friends about her stepdad. is this a bug or am I missing something??

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Daisy questline:

After the 1.4 Walkthrough at OP...

-I went to the pool party,
-linked the hostess computer to mine,
-Daisy blackmailed me for fucking my sister at the party,
-Later at home found out that Daisy's friend (hostess of the pool party that I can't remember the name) is a transexual,
-Went to school to talk to my sister,
-Then go to girls lockeroom and blackmailed the tranny to give me Daisy's House key,
-Go there at night, saw her step dad (the Mayor) raping her,
-Next day talked to her at school about it,
-Got beat up by Richard in the processes and tell her that I would talk to my friends to help her,
-I went to my mafia's house talked to my "friends"...
-Talk to her at school
-Go to her house at afternoon get a kiss and help her next day
-Go to school, stole the uniforms at all lockers in first floor
-Go to her house at afternoon get a kiss try more got blocked and go home
-At home text her and go to her house after school next day
-And continue to go to her house after school until you fuck her

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
[QUOTE="

Note: It was announced that 1.6 saves will be incompatible with previous versions so you'll have to start over anyway.

are you kidding me, this is insane. as much as i like the game that is going to be tedious, ive already started over twice!
I already forsaw this coming way before 1.6 seeing as 1.5 mentioned a massive change in the game so I didn't get too attached to my save files. But for it come in 1.6 still not too annoyed with it. But as I mentioned before my issue with this will be bugs that could break the game and being unable to get around them.

Also for everyone who has older version of the game and uses them for getting around bugs you can toss them when 1.6 comes out seeing as they won't be backwards compatible.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
can anyone help me with fixing the save issue? i cant save and i dont want to restart again tomorrow so please help
What I did was the following

1) downloaded the bug fixed game
2) Unpacked the game
3) go into the first WWW folder and cut and pasted the save folder within it into the second WWW that was within the unpacked version of the game.

4) cut and pasted all the content that was within the default folder and placed it outside the folder where the original game would be.

This was how I got it to work for me.

Reactions: DiBreaker

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
That decision between warning nesrot or maria is difficult for me...not knowing the direction things will go in the future is what makes it difficult.

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
Daisy questline:

After the 1.4 Walkthrough at OP...

-I went to the pool party,
-linked the hostess computer to mine,
-Daisy blackmailed me for fucking my sister at the party,
-Later at home found out that Daisy's friend (hostess of the pool party that I can't remember the name) is a transexual,
-Went to school to talk to my sister,
-Then go to girls lockeroom and blackmailed the tranny to give me Daisy's House key,
-Go there at night, saw her step dad (the Mayor) raping her,
-Next day talked to her at school about it,
-Got beat up by Richard in the processes and tell her that I would talk to my friends to help her,
-I went to my mafia's house talked to my "friends"...
-Talk to her at school
-Go to her house at afternoon get a kiss and help her next day
-Go to school, stole the uniforms at all lockers in first floor
-Go to her house at afternoon get a kiss try more got blocked and go home
-At home text her and go to her house after school next day
-And continue to go to her house after school until you fuck her
Yes ive done all that up to the point I have to talk to my 'friends' at the mafia base - I go up to talk to warren but nothing, I get no dialogue option??? Unless i'm meant to talk to someone else?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
That decision between warning nesrot or maria is difficult for me...not knowing the direction things will go in the future is what makes it difficult.
There is no one correct way to go. Each path has it's ups and downs for the story and for once it isn't like all the previous choices where one path leads to a dead end and/or the other gives all the perks.

I have to tip my hat to BON for finally making the game actually have branch choices that not only have individual rewards but consequences as well.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
There is no one correct way to go. Each path has it's ups and downs for the story and for once it isn't like all the previous choices where one path leads to a dead end and/or the other gives all the perks.

I have to tip my hat to BON for finally making the game actually have branch choices that not only have individual rewards but consequences as well.
I mean more along the lines of maria's fate since atm the russians seem to be the only ones willing to protect her.
I'm not a big fan of her but I'm just curious about what happens to her if you pick nesrot over the russians. Its a bit early and they still pretty much lead to deadends anyway so I guess its all theories atm lol

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Damn...still can't progress with daisy's stuff...got the key to her house but when I enter the house...shes standing right where the mc needs to walk to get in the closet. Never encountered any game breaking bugs until this release:frown:
Of course I usually play the modded version but still.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Guess I'll wait for another fixed version unless its my save or just wait for 1.6 since it will require a new game anyway:frown:

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes