Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
1. first bug:When i finish all the quest and steal the uniforms, i cant do anything with daisy at home and she said im not ready. Second bug2. after i steal the uniform and talked to daisy i cant sleep in the bed

orcaki

Oct 15, 2016
can some1 upload the save at the end of the last update so i dont need to play it from the begining?
thx alot

cheesiepoofs

Mar 10, 2018
Mac Version
does anybody know what happened to the mac version? if it ever existed? all i can find is this post and a few replies seeming to confirm it existed but now the link is dead and i cant seem to find any way to get the game to work on mac.

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
Damn...still can't progress with daisy's stuff...got the key to her house but when I enter the house...shes standing right where the mc needs to walk to get in the closet. Never encountered any game breaking bugs until this release:frown:
Of course I usually play the modded version but still.
I got past the house stage but now ive got the problem of 'sending a message' via my gang, on one save after I had already completed the tyna quest line, I had the scene after school with daisy but now whenever I talk to Warren he just keeps asking 'you ready to go to the tournament' even though ive already done it. On another save where I havnt completed the Tyna quest line, I get the scene with daisy after school, then I cannot interact with Warren at all, he says nothing and I get no choice about 'sending a message' - also when I go back to school in the afternoon the same scene with daisy will replay as though its the fist time.

What is it with the daisy content, why so many bugs, its the only new content in this version and its riddled with problems!

anyone got past this stage while in the gentlemen gang?

mlsd

Jan 12, 2018
how to attend a class
says that i should talk to everyone
but also when i talk to everyone
in the end i can not attend

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
how to attend a class
says that i should talk to everyone
but also when i talk to everyone
in the end i can not attend
Check that youve spoken to the classmates outside the classroom as well, also Ronald is easy to miss inside the classroom, he's sitting on the right hand side in the middle block of chairs.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
I cant for the life of me trigger the Kelly webcam scene after Daisy takes the blackmail picture :/. Would someone who got it to trigger explain under what circumstances it triggered for them in detail, thanks! I did link Kellys webcam to the MCs sho that shouldnt be the problem, a save after the webcam trigger or right before would also be appreciated ^^!

zhausJack

Apr 29, 2017
to people with save/ config bug. I resolved the problem by creating a "www/save" dir manually inside in "Beggar_OF_Net-THE NEW LIFE v1.5(Test Version)"
Beggar_OF_Net-THE NEW LIFE v1.5(Test Version)->www->save

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
I cant for the life of me trigger the Kelly webcam scene after Daisy takes the blackmail picture :/. Would someone who got it to trigger explain under what circumstances it triggered for them in detail, thanks! I did link Kellys webcam to the MCs sho that shouldnt be the problem, a save after the webcam trigger or right before would also be appreciated ^^!
My issues with the diasy quest are after this so I trigger it the day after the pool party, you get back to your house too late for the event to trigger. So you have to go through another day until the evening at 7pm and you have to enter your room before 8pm (so dont go in your room before 7 and use the study option to move time, ive tested it and seems that you must walk into your room at 7pm you'll then get the event where the MC suggests kelly's webcam might be on, then you see the kelly scene which then gives the MC the idea of blackmailing kelly for leverage on daisy.....you go to school speak with kelly, she gives you the keys to daisys house ... you spy on daisy, see her being abused by stepdad, you speak to her after school the next day and then i'm stuck... you're suppose to be able to speak to your gang leader to 'send a message' at this point but I cant on either saves i've tried.

On both my saves, after the afternoon event at school, it always seems to reset itself as though its not took place yet and I guess this is why i'm not able to open the next stage with the gang leader, unless ive missed something like progressing another quest line further or not doing a quest before this or going to see daisy in her house??

Neyzar060

Aug 27, 2017
Hi everyone I'm getting stuck when I enter Daisy's room, the game freezes right there. IS anyone having the same issue?, or know how to pass this part? ^^

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
My issues with the diasy quest are after this so I trigger it the day after the pool party, you get back to your house too late for the event to trigger. So you have to go through another day until the evening (after 7pm before midnight) and go to your room, you'll then get the event where the MC suggests kelly's webcam might be on, then you see the kelly scene which then gives the MC the idea of blackmailing kelly for leverage on daisy.....you go to school speak with kelly, she gives you the keys to daisys house ... you spy on daisy, see her being abused by stepdad, you speak to her after school the next day and then i'm stuck... you're suppose to be able to speak to your gang leader to 'send a message' at this point but I cant on either saves i've tried.

On both my saves, after the afternoon event at school, it always seems to reset itself as though its not took place yet and I guess this is why i'm not able to open the next stage with the gang leader, unless ive missed something like progressing another quest line further or not doing a quest before this or going to see daisy in her house??
Dont talk to the boss, talk to the girl at the reception ie. Jaqueline, Svetlana , Bliss..
Figured my problem out aswell. I took the rachel path during the party. For some reason Daisy doesnt call you after school the next day if you took said path. She did call me to clean her basement when i took the Kelly path (helping her).

A new problem has appeared however, after kissing her the second time, i cant sleep anymore. Damn these bugs man XD
And i have no clue on hoe to 'text' her. All i can do is call her for a date and i cant progress her as she keeps saying she isnt ready when i visit her at home.

Reactions: Zolkane

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
Dont talk to the boss, talk to the girl at the reception ie. Jaqueline, Svetlana , Bliss..
Figured my problem out aswell. I took the rachel path during the party. For some reason Daisy doesnt call you after school the next day if you took said path. She did call me to clean her basement when i took the Kelly path (helping her).

A new problem has appeared however, after kissing her the second time, i cant sleep anymore. Damn these bugs man XD
And i have no clue on hoe to 'text' her. All i can do is call her for a date and i cant progress her as she keeps saying she isnt ready when i visit her at home.
I tried talking to bliss at the reception area as well but she just keeps saying 'sorry jobs in next update' ?? - I didnt know there was different paths at the pool party as I left the daisy quest until later and ended up with the scene where she pictures you with your sister. Maybe i need to start over and start the daisy quest earlier before day 30? what day was it when you started the daisy pool party?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes