DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
anyone knows how to progress with Tyna after you saw her and Amaria arguing then character shift in ChinaTown ? It says on the walkthrough that wait a few minutes for nesrot's car but either warren and nesrot's car came , I've finished the point where Jacqueline and MC infiltrate the school at night
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Section 15: Tyna
    • 3. Go to Chinatown and visit the building to the left of the Gym with a guard standing in front of the door. Speak to the guard and he will not let you in.
      • a. Wait a few minutes and Warren's car will pull up next to the building.
If you have spoken with the guard and Warren's car does not show up after 60 seconds, you may have run afoul of the "event self-switch" bug where an event self-switch is set but the next event is not setup trapping you in that state forever. I remember one other player who had the exact same problem. You'll have to go to an earlier save before that scene, make your way back to it, and go through it without interruption. You may have to do that a couple of times.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Oh FFS, WHY oh WHY WHY WHY would someone upload the 'Test version' here??

The fucking regular version isn't usually exactly bug free, so uploading the test version is just asking for trouble. By trouble, I mean everyone whining about bugs and basically giving the game a very bad name.

Shame on you whoever uploaded that. :(

Reactions: Skaldy

ebanashka

Nov 10, 2016
The name of the archive and game directory is "Beggar_OF_Net-THE NEW LIFE v1.5(Test Version)". This is the initial offering the developer makes for each version to find and fix bugs.
I don't complain on bugs, i complain on amount of content in this update

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Hey you know how to help daisy after fights with Christian after see him with he stepdad, what i do next?
Go to your gang leader. Ask him/her about sending a message. Then talk to daisy, you gonna need to steal some cheerleader uniforms for her during school day(inside the school) lockers that have uniforms are marked so thats easy

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Oh FFS, WHY oh WHY WHY WHY would someone upload the 'Test version' here??

The fucking regular version isn't usually exactly bug free, so uploading the test version is just asking for trouble. By trouble, I mean everyone whining about bugs and basically giving the game a very bad name.

Shame on you whoever uploaded that. :(
Not so. We regularly receive the first test version, find and report the bugs here, and those with Patreon access forward them to the developer to fix. Then we can enjoy the fixed version when it comes out. It also helps create the modded version that deals with bugs the developer has not yet addressed.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Not so. We regularly receive the first test version, find and report the bugs here, and those with Patreon access forward them to the developer to fix. Then we can enjoy the fixed version when it comes out. It also helps create the modded version that deals with bugs the developer has not yet addressed.
Ahuh, all of that also happens just by the ($6 patreon's like me) testers 'testing' the game and telling Beggar about the bugs.
This also comes with the added benefit of the game not being widely known as a bug fiesta, since many people ignore the fact that this version here is a test version and think it's always going to be like this...

But w/e man, shits not going to change. *shrug*

(Firebane doesn't do a modded version until the final 'extra' version comes out, so 'test version access' isn't needed)

Reactions: Skaldy

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Ahuh, all of that also happens just by the ($6 patreon's like me) testers 'testing' the game and telling Beggar about the bugs.
This also comes with the added benefit of the game not being widely known as a bug fiesta, since many people ignore the fact that this version here is a test version and think it's always going to be like this...

But w/e man, shits not going to change. *shrug*

(Firebane doesn't do a modded version until the final 'extra' version comes out, so 'test version access' isn't needed)
you got a point but you are aware this isnt the only site that gives the links to test version right? People with enough google-fu can easly get their hands on the game then google more about it and reach here pretty easly

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
you got a point but you are aware this isnt the only site that gives the links to test version right? People with enough google-fu can easly get their hands on the game then google more about it and reach here pretty easly
Yeah, and if F95 only hosted legit 'final' versions (of each version) then people would come away with much better impressions of the various games...

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Yeah, and if F95 only hosted legit 'final' versions (of each version) then people would come away with much better impressions of the various games...
dont worry you cant please everybody, i mean sure if f95 was just a download site people would stop whining then again pretty much every discussion community has huge amounts of toxic and salty users so we cant stop that. Cause you cant please everybody. I have been around the adult/hentai games communities too long to know this.

Reactions: George Halstead
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes