• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
I am personally finding it really hard to get past the machine translation/ really bad english, I can barely understand it half the time, and the walkthrough provided in the download is a little lackluster but other than that the animations so far are okay, but I didn't get very far.
Download walkthrough of ballzak from op

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Btw Markus and Christian moms are so damn hot
Something tells me that if you do the Christian path when it gets done you will be able to fuck her eventually. Though if that is true then it would mean you would have to give up Sandra and Daisy in the process.

Though with Markus's mother I like her due to her actually having one of the more realistic looking frames. Don't get me wrong the other are hot as well, but when you are surrounded by so many women with outrageously made proportions (Be it breasts, hips, ass or in some cases both) seeing normalcy but still looking good is nice as well.

Reactions: Kenuichi

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
I personally like maria and ms Taylor more
They are good too. I think BoN lost his potential with Maria, he could make some actions like the other girls home visits options (Kiss, Gifts, Talk. Touch her, etc.)

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Something tells me that if you do the Christian path when it gets done you will be able to fuck her eventually. Though if that is true then it would mean you would have to give up Sandra and Daisy in the process.

Though with Markus's mother I like her due to her actually having one of the more realistic looking frames. Don't get me wrong the other are hot as well, but when you are surrounded by so many women with outrageously made proportions (Be it breasts, hips, ass or in some cases both) seeing normalcy but still looking good is nice as well.
MC needs to kick Christian's ass and cuck this asshole. Daisy looks like a cool girl and gives MC a Handjob at Dressing Room. lol

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
MC needs to kick Christian's ass and cuck this asshole. Daisy looks like a cool girl and gives MC a Handjob at Dressing Room. lol
I wonder if there will be any art on Daisy's mother seeing as we have seen her a few times around town. But yeah hopefully with the help of Tyna's quest chain you will be able to kick his ass seeing as we have seen him fight a few times with the latest during Sarah's chain mentioning the gym stuff was paying off.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
I wonder if there will be any art on Daisy's mother seeing as we have seen her a few times around town. But yeah hopefully with the help of Tyna's quest chain you will be able to kick his ass seeing as we have seen him fight a few times with the latest during Sarah's chain mentioning the gym stuff was paying off.
If i remember, we can see her mother taking a sunbath at his home. No art, of course, just the character model in Bikini. Sees to be a hot blonde Milf like Christian's mom. I hope that MC can beat Christian soon and Tom too (who seems to want to get revenge on MC.)

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017

Yeah imo Markus mom has the best looking body in the whole game and not to mention she's beautiful too(yeah i like women with short hair more),tbh girls like Rachel and Maria for example has enourmous butts or tits but Markus mom has a sexy figure.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
If i remember, we can see her mother taking a sunbath at his home. No art, of course, just the character model in Bikini. Sees to be a hot blonde Milf like Christian's mom. I hope that MC can beat Christian soon and Tom too (who seems to want to get revenge on MC.)
I don't think he wants revenge but rather just words from what I saw when he lost the biggest dick content. However I think he will want revenge if he ever shows Beth's mother and Tom having sex together.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
I don't think he wants revenge but rather just words from what I saw when he lost the biggest dick content. However I think he will want revenge if he ever shows Beth's mother and Tom having sex together.
Tom is popular and seems to be a good guy. But he loses the biggest dick contest and his girlfriend gives the MC a handjob. The MC will show his video to Beth at some moment, like a secret weapon. Haha
Why do not show when Tom act like a jerk and tries to beat the MC or something?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
But it's kinda strange that BoN haven't released the update yet because where i live(Italy) the hour difference is the same like in Spain,here is 16:13 pm tho

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
But it's kinda strange that BoN haven't released the update yet because where i live(Italy) the hour difference is the same like in Spain,here is 16:13 pm tho
In Italy it is already Sunday? Oh, God.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
On another note though there is one nitpick I do have. While I have no hatred towards it BON uses too the Japanese moans far too much especially seeing as none of the girls (other than Miko) is Japanese. While I am glad he used different moans for Maria and Jet unless each of the other girls has some Japanese lineage it make little sense to me and get annoying.

Though there are some other thing I wonder about as well. Does the Annie scene where you knock up the woman or not have any effect on the overall story?

Will Shasha path if you choose it be as detailed at Sarah's, Jet's, and/or Maria or will it just be like the other girls who you just speak with and fuck at their homes?

What will Aunt Maggie bring to the table? Will she somehow be tied together with Lucy's part in the story line? Will there be some way to actually sleep with her?

How will Amy React when she learns the truth about her boyfriend? Will she be in denial and a straight up bitch still or will she like Laura, Sarah, and Maria start warming up to him?

So many questions but very few answers.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes