Thierrydark

Nov 5, 2017
Guys, i need help! What to do after you help Jet in her book shop from beign raped. Then u get to hospital, but what then??? I complitely don't understand what to do then. How to continue this quest line of Jet???

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Guys, i need help! What to do after you help Jet in her book shop from beign raped. Then u get to hospital, but what then??? I complitely don't understand what to do then. How to continue this quest line of Jet???
Put ut your inventory and you'll see an item called "Jet's Picture" click on the item and you have to go to Jet(East Town number 1 i think it was

Reactions: Thierrydark
R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

Patience lads, we've been over this. BoN probably has a lot of his plate what with the drama going on in his country. It's only just approaching 8pm in Spain. There's still time for an update.
No, I mean the announcement was made yesterday morning Spanish time. He supposedly wrote that the game would be out 20-22 hours after the announcement. That time was this morning European time. He didn't release anything until now.

Personally, BoN just had too many things to do:
  1. Fix the many game bugs. And perhaps the translations.
  2. Convert the story into more Patreon-friendly one. No incest, etc.
  3. Add content to the the storyline.
That's all I want to say.

VicZ

May 21, 2017
No, I mean the announcement was made yesterday morning Spanish time. He supposedly wrote that the game would be out 20-22 hours after the announcement. That time was this morning European time. He didn't release anything until now.

Personally, BoN just had too many things to do:
  1. Fix the many game bugs. And perhaps the translations.
  2. Convert the story into more Patreon-friendly one. No incest, etc.
  3. Add content to the the storyline.
That's all I want to say.
He didnt say it would be 20-22 hours after the announcement...... he said the released would be 20-22 pm on sunday (if im not wrong its 20 pm on spain right now), so there is still 2 hours for him to release, and even if he doesnt release today but tomorrow, i dont see a problem lol, the guy released all of the past updates on time or just 3-5 days delays.

R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

He didnt say it would be 20-22 hours after the announcement...... he said the released would be 20-22 pm on sunday (if im not wrong its 20 pm on spain right now), so there is still 2 hours for him to release, and even if he doesnt release today but tomorrow, i dont see a problem lol, the guy released all of the past updates on time or just 3-5 days delays.
That makes more sense. So @Paitryn misunderstood BoN's post.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
So sometime between 2pm-4pm EST is probably when we can expect an update if he posts on time.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
The real question is how buggy will it be?
Bugs are to be expected, though I hope the previous ones from 1.1 got a fix at least. And regardless of bugs, we've got heroes like Pepe and Ballzak on this site who provide us with uncompressed versions of game updates and cg rips respectively so we'll at least be able to peek at the content that might get locked behind an annoying bug.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Ah, yep, there it is. It ain't on the front page yet, but it pops up when you hit the patreon only tab in the posts section on BoN's page. Quick, someone flash the hero signal so we can get it uploaded here asap.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes