jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
On another note though there is one nitpick I do have. While I have no hatred towards it BON uses too the Japanese moans far too much especially seeing as none of the girls (other than Miko) is Japanese. While I am glad he used different moans for Maria and Jet unless each of the other girls has some Japanese lineage it make little sense to me and get annoying.

Though there are some other thing I wonder about as well. Does the Annie scene where you knock up the woman or not have any effect on the overall story?

Will Shasha path if you choose it be as detailed at Sarah's, Jet's, and/or Maria or will it just be like the other girls who you just speak with and fuck at their homes?

What will Aunt Maggie bring to the table? Will she somehow be tied together with Lucy's part in the story line? Will there be some way to actually sleep with her?

How will Amy React when she learns the truth about her boyfriend? Will she be in denial and a straight up bitch still or will she like Laura, Sarah, and Maria start warming up to him?

So many questions but very few answers.
you think sara would already be warmed up to you considering she's your only blood sister.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
you think sara would already be warmed up to you considering she's your only blood sister.
I was going on in the romantic sense but I guess I wasn't clear about it when I made the comment. Though now that I think about it there is a possibly that this won't come to pass seeing as if you pick Shasha her path comes to an end.

But still with the others besides Amy Laura has no problem giving you blow jobs and thigh jobs, Maria has no problem spreading her legs at random times and as I mentioned with Sarah if you choose her you not only pop her cherry but get can fuck her every night if you so desire.

Amy is the only one who is being a stick in the mud which is sad seeing as like Markus mother she has her own level of hotness in the fact that she is one of the few if not the only teen who has normal body proportions.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
They are good too. I think BoN lost his potential with Maria, he could make some actions like the other girls home visits options (Kiss, Gifts, Talk. Touch her, etc.)
True just night visit and bathroom looks kinda plain tbh

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
True just night visit and bathroom looks kinda plain tbh
There is also the laundry room one that can happen as well but I totally see where you are getting at. Plus I wonder when some of those strange items will be usable from the beggar shop. Such as the sex candle for example.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
There is also the laundry room one that can happen as well but I totally see where you are getting at. Plus I wonder when some of those strange items will be usable from the beggar shop. Such as the sex candle for example.
Kinda curious too with those pregnancy test kits too

D

Deleted member 50299

No it isn't. just an announcement that it will be released approx 20 hours from the post, so about 9pm est US
I wasn't sure myself. Sorry about that. Thanks for clarifying, it was wishful thinking on my part.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Not sure if this has been mentioned but apparently when you ask sex from Caroline during recess, you basically get Rachel's animation scene -_-

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Not sure if this has been mentioned but apparently when you ask sex from Caroline during recess, you basically get Rachel's animation scene :noexpression:
The same can be said if you sleep with Rachel during recess you see Caroline's pic in the small box. It is bugged in many ways sadly.

MrFrenchy16

Oct 5, 2017
i can never get the "Laura shower" scene to work. i keep getting a blank screen ( i can hear the sex noise) and i can't advance. i always have to shutdown the game and restart...can anyone help?

R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

No it isn't. just an announcement that it will be released approx 20 hours from the post, so about 9pm est US
Is this correct? 9 PM EST is 3 AM CET tomorrow. So it's not Sunday anymore as promised.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
according to patreon, he posted the message at 12:48pm EST last night saying in 20-22 hours we would have the game. that puts it anywhere from 9pm to 11pm tonight.

Yeah I'm hoping his math is off and he will post around 8 ish like usual but doubtful.

R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

Ok, I just checked it again.

BoN posted his "Sunday!! Version 1.2 release" announcement at 05:48 AM CET or 00:48 AM EST on November 4th. 20-22 hours from that is this morning European time. We are way passed that time.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Well i think the release date will be tomorrow because it's already 20:30 so no update today but maybe tomorrow

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Patience lads, we've been over this. BoN probably has a lot of his plate what with the drama going on in his country. It's only just approaching 8pm in Spain. There's still time for an update.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes