Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
it's strange to develope a moral streak now
ehm I don't see the moral equivalency of rape and cold blooded murder both on multiple occasions vs something that essentially boils down to polygamy or so... Also it even said in BoN's warning before Jack's story that it is about the shock value of what is seen there not the morality of it...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well she said that since he came into the world she hated him. It is highly likely that the mother was just incredibly psychotic which explains her manipulative streak towards the father who was not only naive and dumb but also incredibly callous. He didn't care one second that Jack's teacher got raped and killed in front of his eyes. He was just happy it wasn't him. Jack really hit the jackpot in the genetic lotto of psychological derangement...

I'm not defending Jack btw for what he is doing or pretty much anything he did after he went to prison and especially not what he did to Lucy, Maria and everyone but the story makes pretty clear how deranged Jack truly is and why he needs to be stopped.

i think you are missing something while Jack backstory was truly Tragic and he deserves to die for what he did in the current timeline and what he did to Lucy
I'm not sure if there is something can happen that someone deserves to be raped but yes her psychotic ragefit against Jack who just tried to save her from being raped by those thugs, pretty much was the source of what happened to her afterwards. I have to say that the MC can be happy to have never met his grandparents on his fathers side, cause they were totally horrible. That is pretty much one of the only good things that Jack did for the MC...

Reactions: jhose15xs

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
ehm I don't see the moral equivalency of rape and cold blooded murder both on multiple occasions vs something that essentially boils down to polygamy or so... Also it even said in BoN's warning before Jack's story that it is about the shock value of what is seen there not the morality of it...

Well she said that since he came into the world she hated him. It is highly likely that the mother was just incredibly psychotic which explains her manipulative streak towards the father who was not only naive and dumb but also incredibly callous. He didn't care one second that Jack's teacher got raped and killed in front of his eyes. He was just happy it wasn't him. Jack really hit the jackpot in the genetic lotto of psychological derangement...

I'm not defending Jack btw for what he is doing or pretty much anything he did after he went to prison and especially not what he did to Lucy, Maria and everyone but the story makes pretty clear how deranged Jack truly is and why he needs to be stopped.

I'm not sure if there is something can happen that someone deserves to be raped but yes her psychotic ragefit against Jack who just tried to save her from being raped by those thugs, pretty much was the source of what happened to her afterwards. I have to say that the MC can be happy to have never met his grandparents on his fathers side, cause they were totally horrible. That is pretty much one of the only good things that Jack did for the MC...
the teacher was killed after the rape but not in front of jack and his father, it happen sometime after that.

about jack, he tried to be a good guy, a musician even in he adultship, but the influence of warren, the only friend and person who care for him, make him take the his same path. Imagine the difference between a shitty but legal family and the good side of sell drugs, using it, sluts and alcohol. In that circunstances i would take the same decision that jack

pd: something curious is that the second rape of the mother happen in the same position that the rape of the music teacher

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
the teacher was killed after the rape but not in front of jack and his father, it happen sometime after that.

about jack, he tried to be a good guy, a musician even in he adultship, but the influence of warren, the only friend and person who care for him, make him take the his same path. Imagine the difference between a shitty but legal family and the good side of sell drugs, using it, sluts and alcohol. In that circunstances i would take the same decision that jack

pd: something curious is that the second rape of the mother happen in the same position that the rape of the music teacher
I'm pretty sure the teacher was raped in front of Jack and his father by Enzo while he was trying to get the money from Jack's dad again that the father owed Enzo. When she was killed is true wasn't clarified but I assumed it had to be at exactly that point as well. It wouldn't make sense anytime after that. Mostly jsut to silence the teacher so she doesn't talk to the police.

Also I'm not sure what the father did with the money that he borrowed from Enzo. It seemed he is just a bad businessman because he only thinks when he can fuck his wife again. Not exactly illegal what he did but saying his parents where already both on the wrong side of the law pretty much. (Let's not forget the DV the mother committed agaisnt Jack...)

kid5150

May 27, 2018
I think I've done everything but the 3some with Sara & Sasha. The walkthrough says to talk to Sasha on the first floor of school with the jewel and then talk to Sara (next to Tyna) outside of the school with a gif after class to progress things.

I've talked with Sasha (and cant talk to her again and cant find Sara or Tyna anywhere outside the school after class. Where is she supposed to be?

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
I've started this at least twice and gotten lost in the maze that is the interlocking quests. A huge thanks to @Kertug for the killer v 2.0 walkthrough, which will have me try a third time.

Reactions: Kertug

ViktorGiJoe

Jan 20, 2018
Is there something I'm supposed to do after fixing Lucy's house? I can't sleep there and she only has the same dialogue. I already did Sarah's dates.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes