ba2298

May 17, 2018
I posted about this yesterday but I am still having this problem. I downloaded the game, extracted the files, and upon first time start up i get this screen ("ReferenceError makeVideoPlayableInline is not defined"). Can anyone help?

borekben

Sep 16, 2017
Well this is not happened first time, usually this happens when the new test version is out, same problems we have when BoN release v2.0. If you want to play from beginning i suggest you to wait the fixed version.
In the meantime i attach the walkthrough for version 2.1 only.
Then i got bug? cuz i pick up 2 card and when i try talk to her in toilet i die ?

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
Where is your mothers house? It says its supposed to be your second home now, but i cant find it.
Commercial Neighboohood House Nr. 2 but as of yet except for upgrading the apartment which gives you relationship points with Lucy, there's nothing you can do. You still have to sleep in your own as of yet.

Snooky

Jan 19, 2019
Ok gents im stuck. i just met Dr Robson or whatever her name is outside of our apartment. She cries and runs off. Now im supposed to meet maria for the scene at 1800 but she isnt in the house. What is going on? how do i get this scene? im on the latest version
She is in the kitchen

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
What happened to the intro song from 1.4 or lower ?? is there a way to make this game play with the old intro song ?? i really liked that one better.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Is there currently a small guide available for this game ?? i dont need a complete walktrue just small guide on what part need to be finished before going to other part to prevent certain missions to break and then finding out you cant continue.

I hope i explained it correctly.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes