• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
Ok, I'm confused...I'm on day 3, the dad is supposed to be gone on a business trip for 2 months...but somehow he sits to watch a movie in the living room with the MC and Sarah on the third day???

And how is she already jerking him off while he sucks on her tits? It's only the third day...

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Game's getting so big and convoluted that tracking the variables is a literal nightmare. Bugs are bound to occur.

jacky111

Sep 8, 2018
CG My New Life [v2.0+Xtras Fixed] (updated 08/12/2018)

Torrent
-

@muttdoggy It would be great if you guys update the CG link, it hasn't been updated for a long time, have a nice day everybody.
edit (24/01/19)- I will be out all weekend due to the release of Anthem's VIP demo, so if anyone can share the new CG of the 2.1 I would be very grateful, that way I update this post or add more download options to the one the user shared. Greetings!
Can you make a mega link, my download progress is always interupted because of my poor network when i download it from google drive. Thank you so much

ba2298

May 17, 2018
You use some program to decrypt (CG) and then you used some save from here?.
If this is the case, just do not decrypt the images and you can play normally.
Something similar happened to me.
uhhh I'm not sure what you mean. I downloaded the game, installed the bugfix, and attempted startup for the first time and its the first screen i get.

Elzikisaragi

Oct 8, 2017
Any change log for v.2.1? Is there any scene wirh maria? I literally like some blonde milfs and this game is good but has less scene with maria

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes