• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

K2SO

Oct 18, 2016
I keep getting this error for many of these types of games: "Unable to load Actors.json". What Am I doing wrong and how can I fix it?

ios123

Oct 26, 2017
Is there Maria full house events in this version?? the changelog says yes but ppl says it's bug??? reaaly looking forward to it so can anyone confirm?? thanks

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
I currently have the 2.0+ Xtras. All i need to do for it to be current and fixed is to DL the 2.1.1 bug patch?
No, patch fix work only in 2.1, if you want to have the new content, just dowload the 2.1 version(4.0Gb) then put the bugfix on it.

tulkas

Sep 15, 2017
I currently am with Jack story. In what point of the walkthrough should I start? Im a little bit lost. Thanks

Ripah

Oct 5, 2017
Is there any Walkthrough of the Main Quests of this current version (v2.1) or maybe the Changelog at least?
I don't know what to do after I have completed the Maria SD Card mini Quest and finished the three new dates with Sarah (Highly enjoyables)

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes