• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Is that version(2.1.1 bugfix patch) the definitive of this version or will that version(2.1) still have one with extras?

Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
I haven't played in a while did they add any new story with the mom? Last i played was either 1.8 or 1.9.

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. You've been warned so no bitching.

My New Life [v2.1.1] [Beggar of Net] - Original Size: 4.08GB
Note: This is pre-patched with the v2.1.1 Bugfix

Download Win (682MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
OK I started from the beginning now, as I'm waiting for the @Firebane mod to be available, and , though I've applied bugfix , I can not enter any room in the house during first day after school, except mine. Save attached.

Edit: OK as I could not walk to the 2nd floor of the apartment(American counting) so I exchanged the data files with those before bugfix and the problem remained. So we have to wait for the new fix here... :(

SleepyWarrior

Jul 16, 2018
Hey lads, i'm new to this game (even tho i had it in my radar for sometimes already) and i would like to know why we are told to not use the walk provided by the dev himself ?

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
Hey lads, i'm new to this game (even tho i had it in my radar for sometimes already) and i would like to know why we are told to not use the walk provided by the dev himself ?
Read it, then try asking it again :)
Edit: I doubt you would tho, cuz it's too obv

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes