• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

rainbowsix24

Dec 11, 2018
A FEW QUESTIONS: im having trouble getting my 2.0 save to work on 2.1 i drop it in saved but nothing happens. I also dont know where to put this bug fix torrent i downloaded. Can Anyone help?!?!

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
A FEW QUESTIONS: im having trouble getting my 2.0 save to work on 2.1 i drop it in saved but nothing happens. I also dont know where to put this bug fix torrent i downloaded. Can Anyone help?!?!
There is two ways to take the saves from older version to the new version.
1. Copy from www folder the save folder to the new version www folder.
2. Start the game, make a dummy at slot lets say 4, exit game, copy the last save you have from old version www\save folder lets say file4.rpgsave to the new varsion www/save folder and replace the file, start the game again and you can select to load the game from slot 4.

For the bug fix: make a backup of www\data folder, unzip the bug fix file, when the unzip finish you will find a "data" folder, copy this folder in to "www" folder and replace.

alex_eclipse

Jun 3, 2017
Guys, i searched all the rpgmv forums but still cannot fix the lag. Other games run fine except this. Can anyone please help me if i am missing something. Antivirus, DX, C+, i searched through em all.

berktimurx

May 6, 2018
There is two ways to take the saves from older version to the new version.
1. Copy from www folder the save folder to the new version www folder.
2. Start the game, make a dummy at slot lets say 4, exit game, copy the last save you have from old version www\save folder lets say file4.rpgsave to the new varsion www/save folder and replace the file, start the game again and you can select to load the game from slot 4.

For the bug fix: make a backup of www\data folder, unzip the bug fix file, when the unzip finish you will find a "data" folder, copy this folder in to "www" folder and replace.
I will have a question, do you choose one of the 3 options while my friend is lying in the hospital?

Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
Few questions, been a version or 2 since I played.

What on earth is that NPC that laughs like a dude on your house and does nothing else?
How many new scenes with Maria are there?
After you've banged Maria in her room when your Dad goes out, after messing with this phone, how to progress from there?
What does putting the aphrodisica in Maria's food actually do?>

Reactions: gusta

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I will have a question, do you choose one of the 3 options while my friend is lying in the hospital?
I have replay this scene and i choose all the options, in my save (Chang Mafia) the result was the same, Jack punishing the MC.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes