Cro

May 10, 2017
Its just with the game normally run always is all you can do
No, sometimes, rarely, he runs like crazy. Someone mentioned previously in a post something he did with CheatEngine to run, but I can't find it.

Cro

May 10, 2017
have you got v9.1.2? thats the one i downloaded from here this morning and it was already unpacked.
Yes, 9.1.2, it's not unpacked, just the big exe.

Also, not sure how this can be an antivirus issue, since the game unpacks, all the files are there, correct structure...no AV warnings or anything, just an empty white window and game doesn't start.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017

Also, not sure how this can be an antivirus issue, since the game unpacks, all the files are there, correct structure...no AV warnings or anything, just an empty white window and game doesn't start.
That never happens though never happened to me in any version but yes it does take 1-2 minutes sometimes when game freezes and returns to normal after that

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017

not sure then bud, the one i got was already unpacked

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
no,just with the money with cheat engine
The code for the Laura scene on the TV looks like this:
Code:
  1 Show Picture:#31, TVNight, Upper Left (0,0), (100%,100%), 255, Normal
  2 Wait:90 frames
  3 Show Picture:#32, TVLAURA01., Upper Left (0,0), (100%,100%), 255, Normal
  4 Text:Laura1(4), Window, Bottom
  :    :Show the text dialogues
  :    :
  10 If:Relacion Laura ≥ 30
  11   Text:Laura1(6), Window, Bottom
    :    :LAURA:
    :    :No... I want do something...
  12   Fadeout Screen
  13   Play BGM:_song_chillout_01 (45, 100, 0)
  14   Control Variables:#1984 Golpe = 0
  15   Show Picture:#50, TVLAURA03, Upper Left (0,0), (100%,100%), 255, Normal
  16   Fadein Screen
  17   Label:kiu
    :    :Loop through animation
   28   Control Variables:#1984 Golpe += 1
   29   If:Golpe ≥ 20
    :    : Show orgasm, fadeout and send player back to the house
   43   Else
   44     Jump to Label:kiu
   45   End
   46 Else
   47 Text:Laura1(3), Window, Bottom
    :    :LAURA:
    :    :No, I go to take some to drink and
    :    :I continue sleeping.
    48 Fadeout Screen
    :    :Some scene cleanup operations
  58 End
In version 0.9 Line 16 was missing. This meant that the screen would fade out at line 12 and you would get a black screen that never came back. What's worse line 28 was also missing which increments the counter Golpe. If this counter doesn't reach 20 the scene doesn't end. Which meant you were stuck on the black screen forever.

In version 0.9.1 BON fixed line 16 but never fixed line 28. In this version the scene would start (because of the fadein) but it would go on forever because the counter still didn't increment.

Based on your description, black screen forever, I'm guessing you are on version 0.9. Getting the latest version 0.9.1.2 should fix this because now both issues were fixed. If it doesn't, then I don't know what's wrong.

frozengrimm

Jun 3, 2017
Hi guys, last I played this was 0.6 or 0.7.
I lost my saves. Anyone can share their save like right after ronald rape ms. Taylor.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Wow even with all the bugs they fixed they have yet to fix the PC shop bug which gives you free money if you not only buy the stuff for the computer, but when you close and reopen the menu it still give you a certain amount of money depending on how much you spent.

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Does someone have a save, where they didn't do Nadine Quest ? Since in my game I chose Sasha previous update, i'm fucked, can't get Sarah's keys, can't open Beggar shop, and can't do Nadine quest. I browsed few previous pages but couldn't find one, thanks.

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
For the life of me I can't patch this game.
If anyone can upload a patched version of the game with the cheat menu I'd sure be very grateful!

Reactions: trau de
M

MantisK

It may be me, but did the 09.1.2 first quest (test results) become even more inane? I was able to get past the second teacher, with the very long wait, but now I can't, if you follow map they never come, if you stuck your head around the corner to trigger them, you get zeroed. I understand a game should have some challenge, but this is over the top. I can imagine how other mini-games create huge time holes that just push players away. Though great if you only want a few super-geek players.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I already have, i followed the walkthrough and did everything it said, i even tryed having sex with Rachel again, it did not work.
This is most likely happening because your relationship with Morgan is not high enough. Not sure how this would happen unless you were playing with variables in your save file or if you got the save from someone else who was messing with them.

Use a Save Editor like to modify variable number 13. Set it to 40. This is the relationship level you should have with Morgan after you talk to him on the first day.

Reactions: trau de
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes