ernie

Jul 4, 2017
with this "version 0.9 Fixed Version + Extras" i get the 'she's awake' msg no matter what on the first taylor quest. but there's an envelop with 300$ on the parking OMG!!! an embarrassment of riches.

D

Deleted member 50299

I don't see an envelop. Can someone screenshot it? does it appear at random time?(not important if only money, but still bugging me) It's in parking lot near MC house right? (where they guy try to sell you car?) Also, except for laundry maria replay scene, i can't trigger new extra scenes.

Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017
this is the v0.9.1.2 I'm playing. I only unpacked and added the cheat menu. everything else is untouched.

this is the 0.9 walktrough.
Thanks man
i dont know why but with unpacked version the game is way more fast and runs smooth

Reactions: p90 and Krull

ernie

Jul 4, 2017
I have a doubt. What mission do they appear in the shower ??
View attachment 9927
i ran into those two in the one when dad and MC meet with the director at her office.

I don't see an envelop. Can someone screenshot it? does it appear at random time?(not important if only money, but still bugging me) It's in parking lot near MC house right? (where they guy try to sell you car?) Also, except for laundry maria replay scene, i can't trigger new extra scenes.
Untitled.png

Reactions: p90 and inyourface

braspol

Dec 2, 2016
this is the v0.9.1.2 I'm playing. I only unpacked and added the cheat menu. everything else is untouched.

this is the 0.9 walktrough.
were is the cheat menu

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
I downloaded extract file of mvcheat thing from link provided few pages back but its not working or i just dont know how use it can anyone guide me

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys can someone help me? I need the exact number for suspicious packages. I'm trying to use rpg save editor, But I do not remember the exact number. Can someone tell me please? Anticipate thankses.

D

Deleted member 50299

i ran into those two in the one when dad and MC meet with the director at her office.

View attachment 9928
Yeah... that's what i thought. It does not show up for me. There is no envelop for me. So it's just money then? No big loss. Also, what's the new extra for Nadine? ("New sex scene with Mss Taylor in recces and Nadine quest of recces)

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
The last version I played was 0.6 or 0.7, untill the point where your sister gets on the bike with her boyfriend.
Should I start over or continue to get all content?

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Yeah... that's what i thought. It does not show up for me. There is no envelop for me. So it's just money then? No big loss. Also, what's the new extra for Nadine? ("New sex scene with Mss Taylor in recces and Nadine quest of recces)
So far I can't find it , foot job with laura works perfect and maria's new laundry scene aswell

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes