Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
I think maybe if we had cigarettes we could trigger taylor scene in recess because when i enter bathroom one in recess inside top last from right bathroom is different from other ones like when we enter dont know exactly but it sure do have something with it just trying to figure out how to get that scene i even tried visiting shop if i can find cigarettes just an assumption somehow i can find it :pokerFace:

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Here is all of the images and videos from the game. WMV videos were made by me. This is why the file size is larger than the game. The game uses images on a loop to create all video sequences but 4.

*-Added mirrors
TY. Great job

Reactions: p90

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
more like can someone upload the latest one with extra and unpacked with cheat?

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Need to wait till some explains taylor's scene because can't find it no matter what or maybe bon just joked about it lol

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
How to get the new scene of Maria?
You have to be doing the Nadine quest to find statues. It is either statue number 6 or 7. When you take Beggar into your house to clean him up. While he is in the shower go talk to Maria in the laundry room.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
i thought we alrdy had sex with maria in the laundry room when begger was in the shower
You may have. Some people may not have especially if they started from the beginning. In the Test versions you could only get this scene if you had sex with Maria already after Dad comes home and you tell her the truth about him. In this release with "Xtra's" (how do you simulate sracastic air quotes in a forum reply?) BON dropped the requirement. So even if you started from the beginning and did Nadine quest before Dad get's home you can still have sex with Maria in the laundry room. That is the supposed Xtra.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
OK I'm ready to call it quits and say that the new Mss. Taylor scene is not in the game. I've meticulously looked through the source code and I've found the event code that runs the new scene but can't find anywhere that this event is called. To me it looks like BON put this code on a dummy map that he uses for testing purposes. The RPGMaker project has a map with no name with several random events embedded in it that look like test versions of things already in the game. The code for the new scene is on this map.

The code for this particular event looks like it is the same exact code when you talk to Mss. Taylor at recess to go back to class. The difference is in the dummy area it checks to see if your relationship with Mss. Taylor is high enough. If yes it then sets a random number between 1 and 4. If that number happens to be 2 the new scene will trigger.

My educated guess on this is BON intended to copy the code from this testing map when he was finished and paste it onto the Recess map as the new code for when you talk to Mss Taylor. But he never did.

It wouldn't shock me because this isn't the first time a scene was released as inaccessible. The Daisy hand job scene from v0.8 is still not accessible without cheats. The Stealth Mission for Dogs (mentioned in the walkthrough) has been inaccessible since at least version v0.5. The Butt Plug scene during the Sarah Night missions is still broken and you can't see it. When Jet training the level 4 Ability training still shows the level 4 Endurance scene and not the correct scene.

If anyone on this board is a Patreon you should let BON know that this is broken and maybe he'll fix it eventually. While your at it tell him about the other 4 things I just mentioned.

Gigi

Mar 3, 2017
I have 2 problem
1 I have done the shower scene with Laura, but in the afternoon she don't call me and the history don't go ahead. I miss something?

2 I completed Carol's quest, (I have her cam on my PC), but now I can not get a date in the afternoon, she says she has to study. The relationship is about 100. Is it possible to redo the quest from the beginning? Or is there any variable to modify??

Someone help me, please

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
....If anyone on this board is a Patreon you should let BON know that this is broken and maybe he'll fix it eventually. While your at it tell him about the other 4 things I just mentioned.
This just got me thinking. Does anyone actually know how we can report bugs to the developer? Do you have to be a Patreon to do that or is there some other avenue? I have multiple bugs I'd like to report and see fixed.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
This just got me thinking. Does anyone actually know how we can report bugs to the developer? Do you have to be a Patreon to do that or is there some other avenue? I have multiple bugs I'd like to report and see fixed.
You can on his streams join his channel its on his pateron page

Jun 16, 2017
No worries it was updated in 0.7.1 fixed version mostly with every character 2 different scene with Rachael and foreman's wife aswell
I think i found a way to cheat this game and make things faster like start sara's even earlier if you used tha saveonline and changed beth relationship to you to hi level that can allow you to get into her house and met with her cousin and if you slept with her next morning when you get out of your house to get to the school you'll find sara and dog with the motorecycle so you can do the same with any character you want and that will allowe you to play any scene you want in no time .......... also sorry if my english isn't that good it's not my first language .

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
are you on discord? If you link up pictario and discord account you might get notifications i think
I usually miss his streams :D
I just signed up on Picarto and followed him and saw that he has not been online in 30+ days. My gut feeling is that this would be as useless as the blog he put together a few versions back where he said he would update regularly and has had about 3 posts in 6 months. But thanks for letting me know.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Perhaps it's this new scene with Mss Taylor: Go to her house, select Talk, select Study.
She say she don't want study, she she want sex.
sex scene

I find that Rachel but with: Go to her house, select Talk, select Talk.
She say she don't want talk, she she want sex.
sex scene

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes