Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i need some help.
The last version i play was 0.6. So i think from 0.6 to 09.1.2 there will be quite a few changes?
So... better play from the start. Ofc this time i use save editor for max money and the 99 for the stealth training XD
But this time i think i do not over-abuse the sex training session. Because the hero become to much strong and do not cum anymore in girl pussy :pensive:. Or the author change this thing and i can maximize the sex session without repercussion?

Reactions: AlixWoe

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
@Cyrus @Kira_Uchiha after a bit playing around, i've managed to enable the ingame cheat, and i've got some save edit software that can be used to increase stats and relationships. now i just have to bring my self to start playing lol.
Wait there are ingame cheats?
:0

Hi guys i need some help.
The last version i play was 0.6. So i think from 0.6 to 09.1.2 there will be quite a few changes?
So... better play from the start. Ofc this time i use save editor for max money and the 99 for the stealth training XD
But this time i think i do not over-abuse the sex training session. Because the hero become to much strong and do not cum anymore in girl pussy :pensive:. Or the author change this thing and i can maximize the sex session without repercussion?
You can press q for instant nut boi

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I hope next update have some good updates with old characters rather again new characters with less updates
Tell me about it. I mean other than Laura everyone else that was updated so far are just characters who previously had nothing. But on the upside because of this there is less of a chance the next update will have brand new characters who weren't updated getting one.

I mean seriously we have had some character that were given story lines early, but haven't received an update since 3.0 or 4.0 for their own and not a side step for someone else's story line. Sandra has been left out to dry ever since the scene with be bathroom for example, and the same could said of Daisy to a lesser extent.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Poor Sandra, I hope that one kid gets his dick stuck in a car door or something, hell if he dies that would be no real loss.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Poor Sandra, I hope that one kid gets his dick stuck in a car door or something, hell if he dies that would be no real loss.
If I had to guess her story from the clues I got, Christian was providing her with the drugs she needs so she could keep her grades high, and she would normally pay him money for them. But when she can't get the money he make her pay with her body. It would explain why for her affection to raise she is always asking for money, as well as the rumor with Daisy that someone was taking drugs to get their grades up higher.

Cro

May 10, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Stupid question, how do you unpack the game ? I used EnigmaVBUnpacker, it created a %DEFAULT_FOLDER% in my game dir, but if I start the game with game.exe from the folder, it doesn't start, just a white window.
It also created a My_New_Life_unpacked.exe that behaves exactly the same.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Tell me about it. I mean other than Laura everyone else that was updated so far are just characters who previously had nothing. But on the upside because of this there is less of a chance the next update will have brand new characters who weren't updated getting one.

I mean seriously we have had some character that were given story lines early, but haven't received an update since 3.0 or 4.0 for their own and not a side step for someone else's story line. Sandra has been left out to dry ever since the scene with be bathroom for example, and the same could said of Daisy to a lesser extent.
Yeah the Sandra thing is a long time coming. At least Daisy had the handjob scene added in v0.8 so that's something. Even though you can't access it without editing your save.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017

Totally agree with you brother like some characters were added way back but no new content on them even after 9 updates like helping beg who gives you info would be probably linked to other stories aswell like helping mike with fighting gangsters aka mom quest or dad but tyna ,amaria,and nadine are almost irrelevant at this stage like I would be more interested in dad and mom quest or jet or maybe just sarah like there are hardly any updates with sarah laura updates was too dull too and since o.6 version amy's stuff are stucked too atleast can add new dates like miss taylor or add miss turner like h scene in school or taking them out on date i have many ideas though but overall I like quest in which brain is grinded not just random sex scene like in nadine quest ,jet quest was kind of more fun training and finding stuff in house etc etc it keeps game alive not like just or hey i just found stone statuette right next to where you were standing (one we found near gym right 1 tile far from where guys says he's hidden it) and i found it suck my dick it totally kills mood specially when we dont have one hand in our pants lol:coldsweat:

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017

And not to forget ms gyna the medical girl in school like school should me more adventurous rather than passing half day in school studying (only thing you could do in there) i know it's necessary to attend recess for playing mini games but rather that there should be few option in there aswell like calling Rachael in bathroom for little fun or ms taylor anything but then again i am no creator those are few random ideas of mine

Last edited:

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
guys i have a problem....i wanted to watch tv...and now its all black...any solution?
Yes get version 0.9.1.2. The TV gives you random scenes with family members if you watch at night. The Laura scene was bugged in 0.9 and 0.9.1.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Laura scene is high time bug first it wont trigger if you already dated her in v0.7 happened to me and 2nd if try to mess with her variables editing saves screen would go black no matter what

Cro

May 10, 2017
Any idea how to make MC run like the wind ? :) Not the Always run option, but sometimes, not sure why, he runs like the Flash or something... very useful for a 2nd run of the game.

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Stupid question, how do you unpack the game ? I used EnigmaVBUnpacker, it created a %DEFAULT_FOLDER% in my game dir, but if I start the game with game.exe from the folder, it doesn't start, just a white window.
have you got v9.1.2? thats the one i downloaded from here this morning and it was already unpacked.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Any idea how to make MC run like the wind ? :) Not the Always run option, but sometimes, not sure why, he runs like the Flash or something... very useful for a 2nd run of the game.
Its just with the game normally run always is all you can do

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Maybe your anti virus is not letting exe file work properly try to turn it off and then run again

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes