cooaga

Oct 17, 2016
Can someone explain in simple words how to use that cheat Engine looks tempting to mee if i learn it
Cheat engine is just a memory hack. lets say if you have 1 gold you enter 1 on cheat engine if you get 2 more gold you pus 3 in cheat engine. You keep doing that till it singles out the memory for that one item and then you can change it. its fairly simple for basic thing but rpg maker games have a unique equation so you have to put (the value of what your searching)*2+1. most flash games you have to *8 whatever you search. renpy is almost impossible the value and id always changes. just watch a tutorial wont take more than 10 min to learn. For me i just use it for the speed hack i cant stand slow walking.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Cheat engine is just a memory hack. lets say if you have 1 gold you enter 1 on cheat engine if you get 2 more gold you pus 3 in cheat engine. You keep doing that till it singles out the memory for that one item and then you can change it. its fairly simple for basic thing but rpg maker games have a unique equation so you have to put (the value of what your searching)*2+1. most flash games you have to *8 whatever you search. renpy is almost impossible the value and id always changes. just watch a tutorial wont take more than 10 min to learn. For me i just use it for the speed hack i cant stand slow walking.
Can we replay old quest with it?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Can somebody say me why all time by the downloads the Gamename isn´t correct. I need all time correct the Gamename and it sucks. The Gamename is "My" and not "The" is it to hard to understand for some people or why all time are versions with not the correct Gamename? It is hard to check if you have the last Gameversion or the Game when all time are Versions around with not the correct Gamename.

Cro

May 10, 2017
Probably because their English is just as ... not good ...as yours ? :)
Just kidding....

Last edited:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Can somebody say me why all time by the downloads the Gamename isn´t correct. I need all time correct the Gamename and it sucks. The Gamename is "My" and not "The" is it to hard to understand for some people or why all time are versions with not the correct Gamename? It is hard to check if you have the last Gameversion or the Game when all time are Versions around with not the correct Gamename.
My guess is due to the creators first language not being english. Things to get messed up in the translation and it could explain this.

curly369

Apr 26, 2017
My save from 0.7 is all kinds of buggy. Does anyone have a 0.7 save I can use? All I had left was Dads quest.

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
It's been a while since I've play this now, i think 0.4 or 0.5 was the last one i played. i loved it when i first played it, but each update i played started to become a chore. is there a way to edit relationships in this so it's not so much of a ball ache?

ps. shouldn't thisbe in the popular games section now?

Reactions: Legend V1PER

oldcatz

Apr 7, 2017
that begger with rachael's mom really hurts me too much because I really like rachael's mom. Hopefully, there'll be a future update between her and MC.

Reactions: hoang17985

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
T
It's been a while since I've play this now, i think 0.4 or 0.5 was the last one i played. i loved it when i first played it, but each update i played started to become a chore. is there a way to edit relationships in this so it's not so much of a ball ache?

totally agree with you this game should be more popular than other games around overall my personal opinion story of these game is really awesome if we ignore bugs for a while which most games have in new version

Reactions: Endless

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017

You could try this website to edit the values?

I'm not sure what the values for the relationships are, so just gave myself tons of money, and bought 99 expensive gifts and kept giving them to the girls. And yeah, I think this game is popular enough to end up in the popular section.

that begger with rachael's mom really hurts me too much because I really like rachael's mom. Hopefully, there'll be a future update between her and MC.
I KNOW RIGHT
This kinda turned me off from doing Nadine's quest line tbh.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes