• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

lastshawna

Sep 6, 2017
I remember a while back when someone basically did a rip of every image and scenes from the game. Could anyone do that again with 2.0, or is there a link to something like that?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Guys I remember there were much more scenes with Amy during the night and there was a threesome with Markus(I think it was), Amy and MC as well but I can't trigger it somehow and I can't get the threesome with Sarah and Sasha at home as well,could it be because those scenes were only on the 1.9 version with xtras or I'm doing something wrong?
P.s. I'm using someone else's save file on the 2.0 fixed and xtras

Carlks

Nov 8, 2018
Hi all, I got a bug in Jet's house after I went to gibson’s house, I went to her home and I can’t talk to her. I pressed space bar but nothing showed up. And, After I went to beth's house, went out the room and the scene didnt show up. Can somebody tell me whats happening please. Please help.

Edit: Day 75 now and I just saw that I shouldnt follow the 20walkthough :cry:

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
Both of you followed the WRONG walkthrough.

WE TOLD NEWBIES A MILLION TIMES (at least): DO NOT FOLLOW THE WALKTHROUGH IN YOUR GAME FOLDER.
Idk, they don't actually read op or using search to look for the answers, they only scroll down op to download link, other stuff on op doesn't exist for them.
Even if there's a phrase, in full caps on OP, to not follow the walkthrough from BON, they would still be asking dumb questions :)

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
guys can someone please upload the 20walkthrough I already finished 1.9, I'm playing on Android I can't download 3gb just for the walkthrough.
If you can't find it on OP, then obv it's still not ready, if you bothered looking through @Kertug posts, you would've seen, that he told there would be a delay.
P.S: everything regarding 2.0 v (quests), have already been explained here multiple times, so just use search ;)

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Guys I'm using 2.0 fixed with extras but I can't seem to trigger Sarah and Shasha's threesome at home and even Amy's threesome with MC and Markus doesn't want to trigger as well
Should I use 1.9 with xtras?

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
Guys I'm using 2.0 fixed with extras but I can't seem to trigger Sarah and Shasha's threesome at home and even Amy's threesome with MC and Markus doesn't want to trigger as well
Should I use 1.9 with xtras?
Threesome with Sarah and Shasha is working fine in 2.0 fixed with extras, if you followed walkthrough that came with the package, throw it in the garbage bin and use walkthrough from OP

The_Mr_H

Dec 10, 2018
Question, So I finished Nesrot's mission of breaking into the school at night. Get locked in the bathroom with Jacqueline, she leaves and I'm just locked in the school. I'm not transported to the pub, just trapped in the school, with all the students there at night as if it was during the day. I wait an hour, and get transported back home. I tried the misson again and the same thing happened. Just a Bug that I can't be transported or is there something I'm missing?

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Thank again :)
As @Trapezio said dont follow the walkthrough included in the package of the game because it will lead you into some nasty bugs, follow th walkthrough at OP page called: IT WILL HELP YOU NOT TO MISS ANY CONTENT
(checking the walkthrough included in the package of the game it misses 2 steps: 1.you have to check Maria's PC in the morning again 2.you have to speak to maria in her room at 19:00 3. then you can go to the beach)
BUT I REALLY encourage you to download walktrhough and follow it

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes