Abracadaniel

Apr 21, 2018
It's a hard choice, i know it, but for my personal experience in this moment i need to tell, NEVER CHOOSE THE ASIANS, they have the worst scenes by far in this game and this choice ends the night fuck with Maria(Warren ends too, but at least we have some nice scenes).

I always choose the Russians thanks to Maria and thanks to have an opportunity in the future to fuck a gang leader, but i think to choose Nesrot's gang is interesting too, need to tell that i have hopes for his girlfriend(Jazmine) and Jaqueline is one of my favorite characters of this game.
Theres a maria night fuck scene? I can only get the handjob from watching TV and the sneak into her bedroom with sleepy candles and grope her, how do you get a night fuck scene?

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
How do I install and play the android version ?
Dunno how the android thing works, the oficial android version BON has released sounds like is incomplete and cant run
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Check the66 postings (unoficial android release)

some other posts:

Reactions: Pedrombanza
U

User_196312

Guys,

what are the variables/switches in order to swap/change to reset jobs?? I can't find them.

Edit: I found them

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Theres a maria night fuck scene? I can only get the handjob from watching TV and the sneak into her bedroom with sleepy candles and grope her, how do you get a night fuck scene?
It's random, after 00:00 in your bedroom, sometimes she appears to you horny wanting to fuck.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
It's random, after 00:00 in your bedroom, sometimes she appears to you horny wanting to fuck.
Does it still happen if you join Nesrots gang?

I thought Beggar didn't tie any of the main family ladies into the gangs? I mean, I ripped him a new one in patreon pm's over it as did others and he quickly stopped locking family shit behind the gang choices, or so I thought?

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Does it still happen if you join Nesrots gang?

I thought Beggar didn't tie any of the main family ladies into the gangs? I mean, I ripped him a new one in patreon pm's over it as did others and he quickly stopped locking family shit behind the gang choices, or so I thought?
I just made a save for Nesrot and i'm still in Sarah/Shasha part, so, i think it appears because if i'm not wrong, someone here said that it didn't affect her progression when you choose his gang(and her story is nothing against him, differently of Warren and Chang).

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
WTF is the fake tinymon card event people were talking about a few pages back? A spoof?

Edit: Nevermind I see it in the V20.txt, I gather I'll just come by this fake card at some point in some other quest? :S

rainbowsix24

Dec 11, 2018
I am really far along in the game, and never noticed Rosalva was bugged (she just never showed up after Ronald was arrested.). any way to fix this bug without having to start over? I see something in the walkthrough about it but dont know how to do what its asking and dont know if it will work now that i am so far along in the game.This is the thing it suggests that i dont know how to do:
(At this point of the quest normally triggered the appearance of Rozalva at next Friday, v1.8 have a bug, to fix it: Save after the first Friday after Ronald has been arrested. Use RpgMakerSaveEdit_0.65 and set switch 315 "Rosalva en cole" to true “check the square”. Then you can find Rosavla at recess to start her quest at later time, also if you didn’t fix that bugs Caroline quest later on game).

any help?

Nov 22, 2018
Trying to continue with Claire, Phil's mom, but so far, I can only look at her boobs. Do I keep doing it, or is something wrong? Help would be appreciated.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes