• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Dec 15, 2018
Hey, does anyone know how to complete Jet's storyline or the location of the civil registrar?

Edit: Nevermind, I got the answer by back-reading.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Generally when does Rosalava appear in class, how to start manually Rosalva Quest by using RPG Maker and Version 2.0 is not compatible with all RPG Makers, if you have RPG Maker which is compatible with Version 2.0, please share the link

Thanks!!!
Well, it is compatible with the RPGMakerSaveEdit(be sure that your version is the 0.65), just open your RPGMakerSaverEdit, search your file, go to Advanced(Edit switches and variables), after that you will see that you are on switches, later just search for "315 Rosalva en cole" or something like that, mark the switch to true and it's done.

Daredevil69

Nov 3, 2018
Hey, does anyone know how to complete Jet's storyline or the location of the civil registrar?

Edit: Nevermind, I got the answer by back-reading.
It is located at Christian's house in High Neighbourhood
Go to sewer near morgan's house
Go to ladder (Flashing Arrow)
Take left stair's - See Christian and Switch Alarm
Crossover to right side and take stairs
Take stairs - go to the room and take the documents

Reactions: Sinxflavio2

Okay5

Dec 14, 2018
So I downloaded the 2.0 version on my android, and I got all the files on my device, but I cant find a way to package the files into an "exe" or what ever the mobile device is using. So I need help to get the files into an App form.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
So I downloaded the 2.0 version on my android, and I got all the files on my device, but I cant find a way to package the files into an "exe" or what ever the mobile device is using. So I need help to get the files into an App form.
Use RAR ;)

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
If you downloaded the android version that's in the OP it doesn't work use this MEGA link
,download it then download RAR on your android device too then go to Setting > Apps > My new life > Permissions > Storage > on

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Generally when does Rosalava appear in class, how to start manually Rosalva Quest by using RPG Maker and Version 2.0 is not compatible with all RPG Makers, if you have RPG Maker which is compatible with Version 2.0, please share the link
Thanks!!!
If you still cant use RPGMakerSaveEdit check you have the RPGMakerSaveEdit.exe file in the same directory as the savegames you want to modify (if not the "Advanced" menu will appear in gray and you cant click on it)

Reactions: Daredevil69

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just to be clear, there is no, quote, "what ever the mobile device is using".
In other words, there is only one option that I see at the moment: if anyone has an Android device:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mr. the66, blessed be his soul, has already packaged and refined the game to run seemlessly on any Android device.

Respect @the66.

Reactions: Shas627 and the66

Okay5

Dec 14, 2018
If you downloaded the android version that's in the OP it doesn't work use this MEGA link
,download it then download RAR on your android device too then go to Setting > Apps > My new life > Permissions > Storage > on
Thank you for your help!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
just Click on games on the forum, click on Popular Games on same forum, click on My New Life on that Popular Games list and, third Choice from buttom is, you guessed it, - be sure to check that up as soon as possible.

Reactions: AhnDongki
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes