PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
@Kertug Hi mate, I always wait for your Walkthrough, have you already done the 2.0? I cant find it and i like yours because you put tips inside, thanks :)

Reactions: Kertug

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Hi guys, how do i get this scenes???
and another thing, the scene where he get the package for maria, and she apear in black with the clothes of the store as been removed?
Where did you get them? I don't remember seeing them in the v2.0 CG :oops:
208254_4f294f833998473.png 208255_8eade9833998513.png

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Go to the 1F(not the 2F, it's on the 1F) of the school, turn right when you did the Rachel mission and you will see that one of the rooms have a hole, you need to put the fake Tinymon there, but before that, be sure that you gave the Hot Lubricant for Sarah because it's a scene of anal sex, she needs to be prepared to have her ass wrecked.
How do I give her the hot lube?

Ruchaczxd

Jun 18, 2017
I have bug in game when I end pussy fight's Jackqueline went somewhere and I can't tell her about Daisy StepDad.How i can fix this bug ???

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
but I played version 1.9
The problem was that version came so bugged that there were 4 diferent versions. If you had checked at the time they were named with things like Fixed2 or Fixed3. Fixed3 which was the last one fixed that tournament starting when going downstairs bug. Also if you used the compressed version you would face that bug since it was made using Fixed2 version as a base.

Titsipop

Jun 30, 2017
Hey guys do i need to download this version again just to fix the bugs? because i downloaded the test version 2.0 and i dont wanna download 3.8gb again LMAO. Is there a way to download only the fixed files?

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
I'm stuck, with Daisy's quest, in the part that I have to go to her house at night to see the scene in her room, but when I enter I meet Daisy and nothing happens, I do not know if it's a Bug or the fault of the MOD u I need more quest with other characters. And it happens with the Two ways that there are in the quest (Sarah or Daisy), I leave my saved so that they tell me what is my mistake is the MC outside the house of Daisy, I have not done quest of mafia.

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
I have bug in game when I end pussy fight's Jackqueline went somewhere and I can't tell her about Daisy StepDad.How i can fix this bug ???
Have you beated Lady X at pussyfight tournament? if so check that the switch 1205 Tina Busca financiacion (Tyna is looking for funding) is off.
You could also try the solution of Warrens mafia when you cant find Bliss for the same purpose, check here:

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
I'm stuck, with Daisy's quest, in the part that I have to go to her house at night to see the scene in her room, but when I enter I meet Daisy and nothing happens, I do not know if it's a Bug or the fault of the MOD u I need more quest with other characters. And it happens with the Two ways that there are in the quest (Sarah or Daisy), I leave my saved so that they tell me what is my mistake is the MC outside the house of Daisy, I have not done quest of mafia.
the scene works for me in your savegame! there is a weird thing as you can see daisy in her room when you sneak into it (she shouldnt be there) and you can run over her as you get into the wardrobe. The scene triggers when you press the action button on her door. (her room is in the second floor, on the left to her sisters' room)

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
v. Talk to Marckus' mother in the hallway. Help her in the kitchen. vi. Get out of the kitchen and look at the sister's room to spy her. vii. Return to Marckus' room and he will give you Xpowder. e. Wait until you transport to your room at 22:00. Sarah will be in your room and you will leave for your double date. (WARNING: This is your last chance to save before you have to make a choice that will impact the story line. I recommend you save on two different slots to cover both choices) f. On the date choose the correct drinks for each person. i. SHASHA: Vodka with Limon ii. ROGER: Beer iii. SARAH: COLA g. Choose to put the Xpowder in SHASHA's drink.

Sasha never show up, she calls and ask if MC is going to the restaurant, he goes - No....
You will attend to the date if the variable number 70:"Preparativos cita" (Preparations for date) has a value of 12 (if you can, reload the events before the date and follow the walkthrough at OP page to check if you missed something) if you didnt miss anything use the save editor to change the value of that variable to 12

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
Image of the interior of the house, I think I will download the compressed version maybe the Mod that is problematic, because when using the Mod in the compressed version I got an error that was missing a png intro of the game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Image of the interior of the house, I think I will download the compressed version maybe the Mod that is problematic, because when using the Mod in the compressed version I got an error that was missing a png intro of the game

using the savefile you provided once I press the action button on her door the character automatically hides in Daisies wardrobe because he hears Daisy and her stepfather coming so you dont have the chance to stop the game at that point, as you say the problem must be your version of the game (I'm using v2.0 fixed+extras non compressed version)

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Honestly, I really CAN'T UNDERSTAND what you're trying to say.

Anyway...

Dude, what's written in Mod's thread OP? THE MOD DOES NOT WORK WITH THE COMPRESSED VERSION!!

I think Firebane himself wrote it ONE MILLION TIMES in his thread... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
The problem was that version came so bugged that there were 4 diferent versions. If you had checked at the time they were named with things like Fixed2 or Fixed3. Fixed3 which was the last one fixed that tournament starting when going downstairs bug. Also if you used the compressed version you would face that bug since it was made using Fixed2 version as a base.
It's outdated anyway. We're playing 2.0 + extras, at the moment. So, WTF :censored:.

Anyway, WE'VE ALREADY EXPLAINED this problem A MILLION TIMES, at least: how many times should we repeat it?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes