the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of My New Life v2.0Fixed+Xtras.
(and it's indeed an apk file, yay)
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen.
there are some changes to the previous ports regarding the ui and touch screen usage. you have up to 3 icons top middle of the screen. the phone needs no further explanation. to the right is a button for actions that require <PAGEUP> or <Q> and to the left is the famous 'up key' to penetrate Sarah. in the shooting mini game you have now a button to trigger a bullet. the skill challenge/driving mini game still uses the respective screen areas instead of directional keys.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Abracadaniel

Apr 21, 2018
Im kinda on the fence about this maybe someone here can help me decide.

Im wondering which gang I should join? Asians, Russians (for maria), Nesrot or Warren. Off the top of my head Im guessing warren is the "evil" faction so maybe the content will be more towards rape/gangbang? Asians are asian girls? Russians is more maria content? And nesrot would be more chloe content?

Is there a "right" or "wrong" choice? And what are you guys' decision? If it helps im leaning towards Warren cause I want to have a evil/bad karma playthrough but at the same time I dont want to get rid of Maria because she is one of the best sluts in the game imo, would suck if she just disappeared/I was unable to do any content with her in the future.

Ruchaczxd

Jun 18, 2017
Have you beated Lady X at pussyfight tournament? if so check that the switch 1205 Tina Busca financiacion (Tyna is looking for funding) is off.
You could also try the solution of Warrens mafia when you cant find Bliss for the same purpose, check here:
THANKS AGAIN :D

kingoz

Dec 9, 2018
i dont know why cannot talk with Maria on beach in weekend, although i did full wallthrough :eek::eek::eek: ???
Someone dowload my save and test

Lambert911

Apr 25, 2018
Guys, I just want to ask, does this game even have an android port for the latest version? Shows as a zip file on my phone. I hope someone notices my post.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes