Mod RPGM My New Life Revamp Scene Viewer

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

iNeevaFreeze

Oct 24, 2018
While playing the game normally, it seems that the mod deleted by accident Carol date cause I can't seem to load it.

Failed to load image: img/parallaxes/0SelectDate.png

Got any fix for that ? Im sure its not the only img missing but i can't say for sure, 1 of the fix would be to have that image (the png) download it and put it in the folder and it will solve the bug ?

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Latest version of the gallery for 0.93 is out on patreon, will be posted here in a week. This adds 14 new scenes in total, 3 selection scenes (Lucy, Clarisse, Laura+Clarisse), 9 new scenes for Laura and 2 random ones.

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
Latest version of the gallery for 0.93 is out on patreon, will be posted here in a week. This adds 14 new scenes in total, 3 selection scenes (Lucy, Clarisse, Laura+Clarisse), 9 new scenes for Laura and 2 random ones.
Hello,I wanna ask that,if I put the 0.93 scene viewer in game ,do I still need other mods to see the extended gallery?

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Hello,I wanna ask that,if I put the 0.93 scene viewer in game ,do I still need other mods to see the extended gallery?
You don't need other mods but you will still need to download the original game and copy over the files.

Chef1721

Feb 25, 2020
My New Life gallery mod 0.92 update live on patreon, will be posted here in a week.
Hey friends, do you still have My New Life Revamp Scene Viewer mods for version 0.92?
I'm still using version 0.92, because version 0.93 has so many bugs.

If you have, can you share it? tks:D

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
dont download this for 0.93 it breaks the game can't even launch it

Naxian99

Jan 19, 2020
dont download this for 0.93 it breaks the game can't even launch it
Make sure to follow all the install steps. I had same issue until I realised you have to edit system.json and add some images and audio from original game

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
yeah i can't see the lady in the phone or computer when i click into the book.

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
yeah i can't see the lady in the phone or computer when i click into the book.
OK, what steps did you take installing the mod. Also are you installing on a compress or uncompressed version of the game.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
OK, what steps did you take installing the mod. Also are you installing on a compress or uncompressed version of the game.
ty for replying i somehow fixed it lol i redownloaded the mod couple times and then the lady showed up.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Update live on patreon. Will be posted here in a week :)
Thank you mate.
We can wait for that time, no problem.

The game's still being fixed by Symphony at the moment as well, so might take him also a week or so.
So no rush.

THANK YOU AGAIN MY FRIEND FOR YOU HARD WORK ! =)

Reactions: TNGSAIF
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote