Mod RPGM My New Life Revamp Scene Viewer

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

marcos10

Feb 19, 2018
guys to add the old game scenes, i have to download the entire old game and get the file from data folder, or i have to download only the old scene wiever and get the file from it?

ggampi

Apr 25, 2018
i get laura in the woods riding scene when i enter viewer mod. i can move and start blindly scenes but lauras one just cover all of it. u can read text etc. but there is animation moving. how to fix?

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
It's because beggar keeps reusing variables for different things. Start a new game and it will work fine. I'll try and stop that from happening.

Reactions: ElZenpai and ggampi

marcos10

Feb 19, 2018
It's because beggar keeps reusing variables for different things. Start a new game and it will work fine. I'll try and stop that from happening.
sorry for the question, for the extended gallery, i have to download the whole old game and add the missing files, or i have to download the old scene wiever?

masinity

Jul 10, 2018
Any alternative links? Seems like the file is having some trouble to be downloaded on my end. Might be just me

koocic

Mar 29, 2023
You'd think with all these people having issues, someone would have just posted a link here for the download of the game with the scene viewer already implemented.

wooking

Jan 5, 2023
Is the getting mrs jordan preg scene in this somewhere? And the one where you screw that dudes chick to get his car? Jong Games

Last edited:

aleman1316

Oct 24, 2022
La nueva actuación de My New LIF Revamp v.0.94
tiene muchos errores, muy malo el juego si no lo corrige el desarrollador
tanto esperar para un fracaso total

angcal

Oct 18, 2019
There is a display problem with the extended gallery of scenes from the old My New Life. If we select the Amaria & Tyna threesome in the old gallery, the MC x Amaria scene in the bathroom comes out with bugs and not the threesome as it should be.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
the megasync link is not working for me, heck no megasync link is working for me can you upload it here directly?

legion213

Oct 8, 2018
dont know why but this latest version flat out refuses to work. says something about being an older model so its incompatible or something. any advice?

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
In the old game scene, it would be the extended gallery. A scene with AMY in the yellow car is missing. Will it be added later? Also in the extended gallery there are scenes as in the case of Amaria where I can select any scene but there is no vaginal and anal for example, in others the same. Then the babysitting work scene, I added the missing images to the new version and I can see them completely the Ta-Lisa scenes for example and others. I had to download an old version of the game to get the missing images.

Last edited:

Devil1661

Jan 25, 2022
Hi can anyone please guide me where this scene comes with amy .. i can't find because gallery has to many girls i don't know where it pops up please help

Reactions: Parilto
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote