• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod RPGM My New Life Revamp Scene Viewer

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ElSayed

Jun 24, 2017
Hmm haven't found thoose. Do you know what map that occur on, i.e do you talk to someone in your room and then the scene starts?

@randomname2343 Yeah thats how the game works, your not going to make a girl cum by her giving you a titjob.
that scene starts after the party threesome with sarah and rachel, when he meet them outside

randomname2343

Sep 17, 2022
Ok, I can confirm that the progress bar and left progress bar lock is screwed.
Did a fresh "install" only copied over the save games and installed the Revamp Scene Viewer.

Again, left lock doesnt work. Progress bar only reacts (ultra slowly) to "titjob".

Is it just me? and when yes -> what could cause this? :unsure:

[EDIT]

FOUND IT!

It's basically is mentioned in your second post. Maybe this should be mentioned in the original post under installation?

Interact with the tongue as the top of the room to turn Cheat mod on otherwise the player won't work correctly. Don't save after turning it on or you can create a separate cheat save.

After that the progress bar works. Left lock ymbol still bugged though.

And it's still a little strange how slow the male bar progresses. But maybe that's game mechanic / skill lvl?

Last edited:

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
Hmm haven't found thoose. Do you know what map that occur on, i.e do you talk to someone in your room and then the scene starts?

@randomname2343 Yeah thats how the game works, your not going to make a girl cum by her giving you a titjob.
Basically, right after the threesome scene with Rachel and Sarah, MC wakes up and meets with Lucy and Maria to go to the airport. While at the airport, Maria takes MC to the bathroom to have her scene. Then, MC gets on the plane and we get the first scene with Lucy that's very similar to the one when they're coming back from Spain after the tournament. All of this happens as part of one long cutscene after the Sarah+Rachel threesome.

randomname2343

Sep 17, 2022
Just another quick question as already stated above. The bar of the guy is moving really slow in sex scenes, regardless which option you chose. It takes about 15 minutes to reach climax. Is this a effect of your gallery mod? And is there a way to make it act normal/faster?
The girl on the other side reaches climax in about 10 seconds. :oops:

03l.jpg

And is there a way to get the UI you have in your screenshots on the first page?
The UI fix from the cheat mod still has the bars on the lower side of the screen.

01l.jpg

02l.jpg

Last edited:

wooking

Jan 5, 2023
Updated here, when its just minor changes I tend to just release for free. Monica dinner scene fixed fyi

@randomname2343
If you want the guy to cum click the top left corner of the screen
Thanks dude. Think I was having issues loading the rachel/sarah threesome also.

Monica scene has the sex menu up but character spawns in Gallery Jong Games Unless it was removed with the babysitter stuff?

Last edited:

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Monica scene has the sex menu up but character spawns in Gallery Jong Games Unless it was removed with the babysitter stuff?
Mmm yeah looks like its been deleted, dunno why he keeps removing perfectly good scenes.

Whats the issue with the threesome scene? Should just be that you pick a position then click one or two on the left and right

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
Mmm yeah looks like its been deleted, dunno why he keeps removing perfectly good scenes.

Whats the issue with the threesome scene? Should just be that you pick a position then click one or two on the left and right
This is what I see when I click on that scene:

Game_SOc4iZcE0g.png

Reactions: wooking

wooking

Jan 5, 2023
Jong Games the teacher/student sex scenes at school seem broken as well. The teacher scenes revert to nadines images in the toilet, and the student ones revert to Dasiy toilet scene. The ones labelled with the "7" image in the "teachers/students parents" section. Same with carol date selection with no exit, spawns me at Hornet garage weirdly enough.

Last edited:

randomname2343

Sep 17, 2022
@Jong Games

ok thanks. But the bar of the guy still moves painfully slow. It takes forever till some sex scenes are speeding up and switching animations. Any way to change that?

Oct 9, 2020
my game got bugged when i started the mission to meet the contractor with markus and celine, it keeps teleporting me to the scene viewer mod, help? when was i suppose to get teleported to?

juznone

Oct 7, 2017
I have a question, does this Scene Viewer Mod compatible with Cheat Mod? If yes, which mod to install first?

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
I have a question, does this Scene Viewer Mod compatible with Cheat Mod? If yes, which mod to install first?
Might interfere a bit, hasn't been tested for a while. Install cheat mod first then scene viewer mod

Reactions: juznone
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote