• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod RPGM My New Life Revamp Scene Viewer

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
By chance, does the mod include dialogue from scenes, or such option to play scenes with dialogue included? I'm guessing not, but hopeful.

Zenna

Sep 9, 2017
why when i Accessing the extended Gallery it just play nadine scene and progres to sarah and shasha chose n it blank?

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Sarah and Rachel threesome not included from new 0.92 content? Not sure if Maria's new scene also missing. Don't see either of these under the new scenes group at the bottom right of the gallery.

Also noticed that the Lucy shower scene freezes if sex chosen. I don't recall off hand if this is a problem with the base game though, I know some of the new house events aren't working correctly.

Shirley (Daisy's mom), when an option selected, goes straight to finishing shots rather than the animations.

Carol's new scenes selection doesn't really work, just goes straight to cumming sounds with black screen overlayed by the random comic words.

Hmm Pam and Nadine threesome is stuck at selection, can't move.

At this point, kinda seems like a lot of the gallery is bugged. But it's still nice to have some working, I do appreciate the effort.

Last edited:

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Sarah and Rachel threesome not included from new 0.92 content? Not sure if Maria's new scene also missing. Don't see either of these under the new scenes group at the bottom right of the gallery.

Also noticed that the Lucy shower scene freezes if sex chosen. I don't recall off hand if this is a problem with the base game though, I know some of the new house events aren't working correctly.

Shirley (Daisy's mom), when an option selected, goes straight to finishing shots rather than the animations.
There are lots of missing scenes, old and new ones. There are also a few scenes that are bugged and cannot be viewed. While there is nice to have this kind of mod I wonder why it is not completed, its like creator just picked ones he liked while for the others he was not willing to add.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
There are lots of missing scenes, old and new ones. There are also a few scenes that are bugged and cannot be viewed. While there is nice to have this kind of mod I wonder why it is not completed, its like creator just picked ones he liked while for the others he was not willing to add.
When it comes to MNL, I expect the problem is usually on the side of Beggar's coding and trying to work around it, so I don't blame the modder in the least. *shrug*

But if the modder can fix issues, that would be awesome. In any case, still thankful for the mod, as you said.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Noticed a number of issues with the extended gallery as well. Ah well, I guess it was bound to happen. It really is too bad though that Sarah's first sex scene is missing. That was definitely the best scene from the original game.

I have to say though, it is pretty great to get the new Lucy scenes without having to load up a save. And the infinite loop sex in the bathroom with Lucy is a nice touch. Probably just didn't apply one of the fix patches from Beggar, but I actually like having this particular bug. ;)

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Bruh there's over 500 scenes that have to be individually found and built out of the mess of code that exists. If there's a particualr scene you want to see tell me where it is and i'll include it.

@Pervy Sensei
Sarah and Rachel scene now included, didn't realise the thread was still pointing to an older file. A number of the selection scenes have broken as beggar changed how they were calculated so they all just jump to the end. They'll all get fixed in the future.

For the extended gallery, I might be able to fix it depending on the error but as its stuff from the old game it can randomly stop working when new updates are released

Reactions: ixmqnup703

mpaaimpa

Jul 20, 2018
Is the Sarah and Rachel fix in the 3.0 mod? I downloaded that and I'm still having the same issue.

GGDoubleU

Sep 29, 2019
Amaria and tyna threesome in the extended seems to be broken, I dont see an error it just seemed to be rendering the amaria sex scene in the bathroom with different dialogue

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
Hey Jong Games . I think the first plane scene with Lucy (where she gives MC a BJ), and the scene with Maria in the airport bathroom are missing. They're not in the 0.92 section at least.

randomname2343

Sep 17, 2022
General Question regarding sex scenes with interaction.

When I activate a "girl selection" - sex scene the bar from the girl only fills up (really slow though) when I select "titjob". The "guy bar" does nothing, also the the bar-lock only works on the woman symbol on the right. The man symbol is not clickable.

Tested a few sex scenes so far and they seem broken. You can start with Rachel for example.

Can anyone confirm this?

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Hey Jong Games . I think the first plane scene with Lucy (where she gives MC a BJ), and the scene with Maria in the airport bathroom are missing. They're not in the 0.92 section at least.
Hmm haven't found thoose. Do you know what map that occur on, i.e do you talk to someone in your room and then the scene starts?

@randomname2343 Yeah thats how the game works, your not going to make a girl cum by her giving you a titjob.

randomname2343

Sep 17, 2022
Yeah thats how the game works, your not going to make a girl cum by her giving you a titjob.
Yeah I figured that you have to be creative with the options and various positions.
The thing is, no girl reacts to anything but the titjob, regardless at which point you switch it up. So you can wait 3 minutes on titjob and then when the climax occurs you can switch to another position and it instantly gets switched to fast movement an climax almost at the same time. When I play the normal game, the first sex scene works with the climax meter but here it doesn't. What I mean is, no bar moves at any selection except titjob.

I try to reinstall the whole thing and only apply the cheat mod and your gallery switcher. Maybe something got messed up along the line.

I will give Info if it works.

Last edited:

ElSayed

Jun 24, 2017
Jong Games Great job and thanks for the awesome mod, but there's some bugs i found in rachel hospital sex scene and most of sarah scenes

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote