• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Cheat Mod RPGM My New Life Revamp PC Cheat Mod [v1.33] [SoTN]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Do you guys want a separate simple mod with just the main functions like teleport, change time etc

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JaxDReapers

Nov 1, 2023
Stop following that guide, it is wrong on many levels. BOF is enough for this game or use the .
Additionally to fix that bug is posted on along with other fixes. Anyone can contribute to what fixes they come across there also. I will verify it and ensure it not causing issues and post it in the thread fixes section on discord where the other are posted.
OK will do, and thanks for the quick reply

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I play on android using JoiPlay the mod works perfectly but when I try to activate bypass the cat lady quest I get this error
Screenshot_20231210-095809_JoiPlay.jpg
Tried it on Maldives ( another emulater the game freezes )

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I play on android using JoiPlay the mod works perfectly but when I try to activate bypass the cat lady quest I get this error
View attachment 3160521
Tried it on Maldives ( another emulater the game freezes )
Thanks for letting me know. Seems to be a call bug. Just ignore the cheat option for now. All my cheats are optional and dont affect the game at all if any option is bugged. I made it in this way. So you can just ignore it for now.

Thanks for letting me know.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Is there a fix for the warren laptop quest? I downloaded the bug fixes from the game's OP but the quest is still bugged. The timer runs out and nothing happens.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Is there a fix for the warren laptop quest? I downloaded the bug fixes from the game's OP but the quest is still bugged. The timer runs out and nothing happens.
I know I fix the save you sent already. Just messaging here for others who may read.

To anyone who reads, join the discord to get the bypasses. Link if you scroll up or check my profile

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
If possible can you add other mod options like time freeze and during certain events where we have to pick only one would it be possible to see everything? (I'm talking about the mission when Laura ask you to go to mall)

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
If possible can you add other mod options like time freeze and during certain events where we have to pick only one would it be possible to see everything? (I'm talking about the mission when Laura ask you to go to mall)
Timer freeze is already in the cheat mod.
Time itself freeze would cause bugs; hence, rewind time is in the pc cheat mod.
Yes all events shown are doable but not really the scope of the cheat mod. However, I did add some when members share there save at the beginning of the scenes in question/want. So I can see exactly what they mean. In any regard, players can just save before as well, and do over the scenes. So not a mod priority

Reactions: ganzback

kurosuga

Jul 6, 2018
Since you quoted me, know I am stopping from interacting on the forum thread. To much :FacePalm: :FacePalm:
Hit me up on discord or the pc cheat mod thread as it may not necessarily be the same case with your save. This bug is a common and easy fix, if it is the same one Im thinking about. Which is Maria > Lucy > Sarah loop. You can find my discord on my profile or pc cheat mod thread (y).
Hey man thanks for the reply and sorry but didn't read your previous message fully and missed the bit about you disappearing off the thread so sorry for quoting you. I'll put my save on here if you could check it out, many thanks.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hey man thanks for the reply and sorry but didn't read your previous message fully and missed the bit about you disappearing off the thread so sorry for quoting you. I'll put my save on here if you could check it out, many thanks.
This is not a new game start, is it????? Something is really wonky in this save. Things done when not suppose to be done as yet. Missed quest/events and now save is way pass those, hence stuck.

I hope you know since v0.94 the game requires a new game start, old saves will give issues. Also I dont know what you been doing bro. But this save is all over. If I fix it for you, I can guarantee you it will get bugs later on which make no sense fixing. Sorry bro but this save is terrible. It is like someone edited or teleport (never teleport during critical quest) at different parts in the save, to fast forward the game and by doing so, missed way way critical events.

Edit: kurosuga
Not sure if this may work, but it may set you on the correct part and hoping everything dont overlap and it correct itself by catching up (Once this was a new game start and not old save). This may be wishful thinking that nothing overlap but you never know. If it doesnt work and you become stuck later on, then you will have no choice but to start a fresh game.

Last edited:

kurosuga

Jul 6, 2018
This is not a new game start, is it????? Something is really wonky in this save. Things done when not suppose to be done as yet. Missed quest/events and now save is way pass those, hence stuck.

I hope you know since v0.94 the game requires a new game start, old saves will give issues. Also I dont know what you been doing bro. But this save is all over. If I fix it for you, I can guarantee you it will get bugs later on which make no sense fixing. Sorry bro but this save is terrible. It is like someone edited or teleport (never teleport during critical quest) at different parts in the save, to fast forward the game and by doing so, missed way way critical events.

Edit: kurosuga
Not sure if this may work, but it may set you on the correct part and hoping everything dont overlap and it correct itself by catching up (Once this was a new game start and not old save). This may be wishful thinking that nothing overlap but you never know. If it doesnt work and you become stuck later on, then you will have no choice but to start a fresh game.
Thanks for the reply man and I'm pretty sure I only started playing this game when 0.95 was released but I could be wrong, anyways I'll try the new save but if it doesn't work at least you tried so thanks a lot.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Thanks for the reply man and I'm pretty sure I only started playing this game when 0.95 was released but I could be wrong, anyways I'll try the new save but if it doesn't work at least you tried so thanks a lot.
No probs man, sorry I couldn't assist better :(. The save was really messed up, hard for me to figure out or trace what been done. Peace homie (y)

lomf153

Jan 22, 2022
hi,
sorry to call for help here, but i don't have the old version of the game so i can't find this pic.
do you have it?
because i'm stuck in the game.
but thaks in advance and Merry Christmas too

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
hi,
sorry to call for help here, but i don't have the old version of the game so i can't find this pic.
do you have it?
because i'm stuck in the game.
but thaks in advance and Merry Christmas too
Merry Christmas homie, all the best wishes to you and family (y)
Check the missing image patch, link at OP of the main thread or here for quick reference.
I added the file along with some others that seems to be missing but not using in the game. Still add them though

nanasas

Mar 17, 2019
Hello Symphony of the Night , Happy holidays to you! Sorry for calling for help to you at this time of the year, but i encountered a bug or somehow managed to f*ck up my save. Book of faces tells me to focus on institute, and institute's BOF says to focus on the main quest. The last Main quest i was doing was when you need to go to Charles home with Morgan, and then, without going home, i starded doing Morgan's side quests and night races. Lastly, when i came back home, i was stuck in the front doorway, because some character (Maria's sister, can't remember her name) is standing there and i cant go throught. I tried using bugfix to go to home (teleporting to my room), but then, i can't go out of the house, and if i go to garage, i can only reset giving back car to Tyna. Going throught this thread i saw that you said that there is i guy at the night races that you should not click on to, in my save, i did it, so maybe it's the main reason i got this bug? Thanks in advance!

I will also want to add that it seems that i can do side quests of some characters without problems. And also the only time i used save editor was to change variable 18 to 88.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hello Symphony of the Night , Happy holidays to you! Sorry for calling for help to you at this time of the year, but i encountered a bug or somehow managed to f*ck up my save. Book of faces tells me to focus on institute, and institute's BOF says to focus on the main quest. The last Main quest i was doing was when you need to go to Charles home with Morgan, and then, without going home, i starded doing Morgan's side quests and night races. Lastly, when i came back home, i was stuck in the front doorway, because some character (Maria's sister, can't remember her name) is standing there and i cant go throught. I tried using bugfix to go to home (teleporting to my room), but then, i can't go out of the house, and if i go to garage, i can only reset giving back car to Tyna. Going throught this thread i saw that you said that there is i guy at the night races that you should not click on to, in my save, i did it, so maybe it's the main reason i got this bug? Thanks in advance!

I will also want to add that it seems that i can do side quests of some characters without problems. And also the only time i used save editor was to change variable 18 to 88.
Did you by chance use the gallery mod? You got tons of issues in this save. I notice you have issues that are caused by the gallery mod, hence I asked if you used it. if not then that would mean you caused the issue yourself by teleporting during missions. Issues I usually do not fix for people.

You need to tell me exactly what as the last mission, describe in detail what was going on. So I can figure out where you was EXACTLY in the game story in order to fix the save. Note: If the issues was because you used the gallery mod, then there is nothing I can do. That mod breaks the save permanently if you used it and saved or teleport and continue to use that save.

Last edited:

nanasas

Mar 17, 2019
Did you by chance use the gallery mod? You got tons of issues in this save. I notice you have issues that are caused by the gallery mod, hence I asked. You need to tell me exactly what as the last mission, describe in detail what was going on. So I can figure out where you was EXACTLY in the game story in order to fix the save. That issue with Maria sister blocking you can happen for two reason, gallery mod or you been teleporting during missions.
The mission was go to Charles house in the night, where you with Morgan, Charles and his sister play video games, you also meet Charles mom (Marta), you have to pick up her groceries from mall, later, you have sex with her and unlock hers BOF.
I'm not using gallery mod, used teleport a few times (now can't remember in which missions), but for Lucy's laptop quest's bug i downloaded someones map250.json file, so maybe issue was there?

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes