Cheat Mod RPGM My New Life Revamp PC Cheat Mod [v1.34] [SoTN]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Do you guys want a separate simple mod with just the main functions like teleport, change time etc

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lomf153

Jan 22, 2022
hi, a friend tell me to come here in case of bug in the game of beggard.
so here it's not normal right?
here my save. thanks for your time ^^

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
hi, a friend tell me to come here in case of bug in the game of beggard.
so here it's not normal right?
here my save. thanks for your time ^^
Seeing as your post count is low and you cant pm/dm me. Here is your save, should be working fine now (y)

I also have the same bug with Ivanna, You can help me?
READ THIS OR NEXT TIME I WILL IGNORE

Hey bro, read that on how to send me save. I will send your save here this time only.
Use your attach save, should be fine now.

Last edited:

Rhynnor

Nov 10, 2017
Seeing as your post count is low and you cant pm/dm me. Here is your save, should be working fine now (y)

READ THIS OR NEXT TIME I WILL IGNORE

Hey bro, read that on how to send me save. I will send your save here this time only.
Use your attach save, should be fine now.

Thank you and I'm sorry, I didn't see this post.
I believe it would be better if you explained this on the home page, as this way it gets lost among so many posts.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Thank you and I'm sorry, I didn't see this post.
I believe it would be better if you explained this on the home page, as this way it gets lost among so many posts.
It is on my profile and said more than once. Additionally it was posted on the unofficial bug patch for more than a year

Reactions: ganzback

xMJ__

Nov 10, 2023
Hello, i have an issue in the latest update.
I started a new game, and i am now stuck at "attend history classes", and i cant find a way to skip it.
Do you think its because of the new school update?

DYT_0014

Dec 6, 2022
Hi there, quick question. I'm finally past the History class bug, but now I'm running in to the following problem. I need to progress Sandra's quest. Problem is I can have sex with her everywhere already, also when talking to her in recess. This is preventing me from starting her quest, because she will instantly say we could skip class. Any idea how to fix this?

Ilovewomen18

Apr 18, 2023
Hello can someone please link or forward me to a link for cheat mod patch v0.94? I cant update to v0.95 because of limited connection and I have some missing images but I think I found a solution for this and im new to this so sorry if I post this twice or something.

DYT_0014

Dec 6, 2022
Sorry, forgot to add two important things. I can't send any personal messages (or can't find how), the two messages in this forum are my first. Secondly, here is my save file so you can see what is going on. Would really appreciate it if you could check what is going on! Or if someone could let me know how I can send a pm to Symphony of the Night? Thanks!

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hello, i have an issue in the latest update.
I started a new game, and i am now stuck at "attend history classes", and i cant find a way to skip it.
Do you think its because of the new school update?
Sorry, forgot to add two important things. I can't send any personal messages (or can't find how), the two messages in this forum are my first. Secondly, here is my save file so you can see what is going on. Would really appreciate it if you could check what is going on! Or if someone could let me know how I can send a pm to Symphony of the Night? Thanks!
I pm/dm you guys, let me know if you able to see it and get the save. You cannot pm/dm because your post count is low and not above 5. Forum features are locked to you guys

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
There's no blue flame in Mike's party.
I'm sure I extracted correctly
Working fine on my end.

Therefore you either:
  1. Using an old save that disable it via its options
  2. Use another mod or fix that removes/overwrites it < I assuming this is the reason
  3. Did indeed install it wrong.

I can guarantee it is one of those three. Hope you sort it out (y)

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Working fine on my end.

Therefore you either:
  1. Using an old save that disable it via its options
  2. Use another mod or fix that removes/overwrites it < I assuming this is the reason
  3. Did indeed install it wrong.

I can guarantee it is one of those three. Hope you sort it out (y)
I reinstalled the mod again and the flame still not there so looks like it's the first reason. Is there a way to fix it?

Kurosareya

Nov 28, 2018
tengo View attachment file16.rar un error mi guardado no lo reconoce ya me pasado la otra vez
(Tengo un error, mi save no lo reconoce, ya me pasó la otra vez)
las imagenes son referencias recuerdo me paso luego de solucionar la clase de historia con la pagina save edition y salir el error por tener la popilidad de pc alta me aparecia otro error recargaba el juego como lo tenia completo.
(The images are references, I remember what happened to me after solving the history class with the save edition page and getting the error due to having a high PC population, another error appeared, I reloaded the game as I had it complete.)

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I reinstalled the mod again and the flame still not there so looks like it's the first reason. Is there a way to fix it?
If you disable the bypass by choosing this in its options, even when the bypass itself prompt to save elsewhere, that's on you man. Sorry but I don't fix user caused/fault related issues. Plus this cannot be enable by normal means, requires me making a script to re-enable. I would suggest you just play the party as it was meant to be played.

tengo View attachment 3087877 un error mi guardado no lo reconoce ya me pasado la otra vez
(Tengo un error, mi save no lo reconoce, ya me pasó la otra vez)
las imagenes son referencias recuerdo me paso luego de solucionar la clase de historia con la pagina save edition y salir el error por tener la popilidad de pc alta me aparecia otro error recargaba el juego como lo tenia completo.
(The images are references, I remember what happened to me after solving the history class with the save edition page and getting the error due to having a high PC population, another error appeared, I reloaded the game as I had it complete.)
The save you sent is corrupted and cannot be fixed. Im not sure if it is the save itself or the rar you archive. So maybe you should check again. Additionally the save is not even the one you showed in screenshot

Next Time: https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-pc-cheat-mod-v1-32-sotn.99249/post-12118554

Last edited:

Kurosareya

Nov 28, 2018
View attachment file14.rar Buenas busque algun archivo que funcione osea el contenido no sea null y es este pero no aparece para cargar cuando inicio el juego lo revise en save edit online y si estan sus datos si se puede solucionar para q aparezca seria bacan gracias por tu tiempo.
(Hello, look for a file that works, so the content is not null and this is it, but it does not appear to load when I start the game, I checked it in save edit online and if its data is there, if it can be solved so that it appears, it would be great, thank you for your time.) View attachment file14.rar

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
View attachment 3090452 Buenas busque algun archivo que funcione osea el contenido no sea null y es este pero no aparece para cargar cuando inicio el juego lo revise en save edit online y si estan sus datos si se puede solucionar para q aparezca seria bacan gracias por tu tiempo.
(Hello, look for a file that works, so the content is not null and this is it, but it does not appear to load when I start the game, I checked it in save edit online and if its data is there, if it can be solved so that it appears, it would be great, thank you for your time.) View attachment 3090452
Instructions to fix your issue:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-pc-cheat-mod-v1-32-sotn.99249/post-7659433

Last edited:

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
you can use the cheat mod bugfixer > sex images. Should clear it.

Note Carol questline some where is broken and will eventually get stuck
Cheat mod has autosave feature
Carol questline I THINK is variable 253 but the one to change is 276 I THINK to 25 when you get stuck in the Carol loop drive/book thing. Can't fully re-call
you are correct on both accounts.

I've been playing around with variables to get around loops and bugs, mostly with mvmz cheat. Currently having a perma handjob loop with carol, probably related to the recess bathroom showing a '!' despite having completed it.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Symphony of the Night thanks maybe i did unintentionally but no harm done

I also noticed something the floating images in sex scenes doesn't disappear after disabling it in the cheat mod
It's this option right?
Screenshot_20231116-122204_JoiPlay.jpg

P.S: I re-download the game and added the mod without any fixes

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes