Cheat Mod RPGM My New Life Revamp PC Cheat Mod [v1.33] [SoTN]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Do you guys want a separate simple mod with just the main functions like teleport, change time etc

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
The mission was go to Charles house in the night, where you with Morgan, Charles and his sister play video games, you also meet Charles mom (Marta), you have to pick up her groceries from mall, later, you have sex with her and unlock hers BOF.
I'm not using gallery mod, used teleport a few times (now can't remember in which missions), but for Lucy's quest's bug i downloaded someones map250.json file, so maybe issue was there?
Okay thanks for the explanation. I can check it from there. You must not use teleport during ongoing mission i.e in the mission itself. This should be obvious not to do. Rule of thumb is, dont teleport from places where you know you cant go back. e.g during the car mission, you cannot go there physically by yourself and only during gameplay. Hence you must not teleport from there.

I would check your save in a bit and see if I can fix it

Edit: nanasas I really tried to fix your save but it is really bad. When I check the information above is not MAIN MISSION information. It was side quest.
What was the MAIN quest mission you did if you can recall, cause I have no clue where you are in the story and cannot tell.
If you able to recall, please let me know and I can surely help man.

Did Maria sister come to visit the house already? (This is main questline)
Did you past the scene, where the law legalize incest and stuff on tv?

Last edited:

nanasas

Mar 17, 2019
Okay thanks for the explanation. I can check it from there. You must not use teleport during ongoing mission i.e in the mission itself. This should be obvious not to do. Rule of thumb is, dont teleport from places where you know you cant go back. e.g during the car mission, you cannot go there physically by yourself and only during gameplay. Hence you must not teleport from there.

I would check your save in a bit and see if I can fix it

Edit: nanasas I really tried to fix your save but it is really bad. When I check the information above is not MAIN MISSION information. It was side quest.
What was the MAIN quest mission you did if you can recall, cause I have no clue where you are in the story and cannot tell.
If you able to recall, please let me know and I can surely help man.

Did Maria sister come to visit the house already? (This is main questline)
Did you past the scene, where the law legalize incest and stuff on tv?
Everything you mentioned already happened, i helped Helen (Marias other sister) with boxes to move in in her new house at Birdtown, also started the chineese mafia missions (last one i think was where you need to put tracker on black van in some sort of warehouse), then did the missions i mentioned previously and then this bug occured. But if this save file is realy bad, then I don't want to bother you anymore by fixing it, i have another save file, which is 5-6 hours of gameplay behind, i'll try to catch up to the point i'm at now and see if the same problem happens, it will save your time for maybe better things to do or help someone else, you already helped me a lot by just looking at it and telling about my mistakes, for what i'm very grateful to you.

Edit:
On another save file played to the point in which where i was before without any problems, so yeah, last save file was realy bad. Sorry for bothering you before, i just thought that it can be saved, and again, thanks for your advices, help and time you provided, you're the REAL hero!

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Everything you mentioned already happened, i helped Helen (Marias other sister) with boxes to move in in her new house at Birdtown, also started the chineese mafia missions (last one i think was where you need to put tracker on black van in some sort of warehouse), then did the missions i mentioned previously and then this bug occured. But if this save file is realy bad, then I don't want to bother you anymore by fixing it, i have another save file, which is 5-6 hours of gameplay behind, i'll try to catch up to the point i'm at now and see if the same problem happens, it will save your time for maybe better things to do or help someone else, you already helped me a lot by just looking at it and telling about my mistakes, for what i'm very grateful to you.

Edit:
On another save file played to the point in which where i was before without any problems, so yeah, last save file was realy bad. Sorry for bothering you before, i just thought that it can be saved, and again, thanks for your advices, help and time you provided, you're the REAL hero!
Oh your information given would of been perfect now to fix it. But glad you sorted it out and using the old save. It is not a problem man, you're not bothering me or wasting my time or anything. I just home for the holidays and basically doing nothing but catching up/playing game and chilling like a villain. I am always glad to help.
Keep good for the new years bro (y)

nanasas

Mar 17, 2019
Sorry Symphony of the Night coming for help to you again, but i encountered another bug again, this time, as a went through thread, its seems to be this bug is common. After mission I'm stuck with Ivanna in my party and, if i understood correctly, only you can remove it? Here is my save file, thanks in advance!

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Sorry Symphony of the Night coming for help to you again, but i encountered another bug again, this time, as a went through thread, its seems to be this bug is common. After mission I'm stuck with Ivanna in my party and, if i understood correctly, only you can remove it? Here is my save file, thanks in advance!
No apologies necessary homie. Shout out anytime. Im glad to see someone reading and checking through threads trying to help themselves first before messaging me. Always glad to help members like that
You should be good now (y)

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
For someone reason when the timer goes off am not able to continue lucy laptop quest.
https://f95zone.to/members/37104/
Ps. This is kind of my first time doing this type of thing so sorry if I might send the wrong file or did something wrong
This bug is fixed in the bugfixes the dev release. I suggest you check the main thread page next time.
Here is your save, just go to the bedroom and the scene with Lucy will trigger.

Reactions: ganzback

jonewy

Oct 16, 2017
hey there thanks alot for the cheat mod but i was just curious if the button to lock the MCs pleasure during sex still worked or if it was a specific hot key i need to press for it to lock

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
hey there thanks alot for the cheat mod but i was just curious if the button to lock the MCs pleasure during sex still worked or if it was a specific hot key i need to press for it to lock
The button to lock works just fine during sex scenes, located the same place as usual. You gain this ability by doing Phil questline.

billbaggins8008

Jan 10, 2024
I'm having this weird bug where Sandra will only do a sex scene at school when I talk to her even though I shouldn't be able to. This is preventing me from progressing the school quests. Could use some help thank you

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I'm having this weird bug where Sandra will only do a sex scene at school when I talk to her even though I shouldn't be able to. This is preventing me from progressing the school quests. Could use some help thank you

My discord (link in profile page or in this thread itself) has bypass for these bugs, which technically aint bugs but happens when player talk to random npc on the street. A error left by the dev, so in a sense a bug o_O. Also tips for certain things are posted there. Also npcs that causes errors in the game like this. So players can avoid it from happening

Here's your save with it fixed. Just talk to her

billbaggins8008

Jan 10, 2024
My discord (link in profile page or in this thread itself) has bypass for these bugs, which technically aint bugs but happens when player talk to random npc on the street. A error left by the dev, so in a sense a bug o_O. Also tips for certain things are posted there. Also npcs that causes errors in the game like this. So players can avoid it from happening

Here's your save with it fixed. Just talk to her
Hey, thank you I really appreciate that and the heads up/warning

jonewy

Oct 16, 2017
sorry to bother again but it seems like i did the charles quest early and it is causing me to have the glitch where after the triad walkie talkie mission im told to go to the school but nothing happens is there a way to fix this?

Revelwer

Dec 4, 2021
I tried to activate cheats but every time i clicked on it nothing happened. it always shows "S O T N" next to the cheats option. What do I do?

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I tried to activate cheats but every time i clicked on it nothing happened. it always shows "S O T N" next to the cheats option. What do I do?
Check back the installation guide. You are installing it wrong and most likely you are merging/skipping the files when you should be replacing/overwriting the files. Everything is in the first page / OP including a gif showing the way to install.

The pc cheat mod works fine and is made only for v0.95 & v0.953 of the game (Full or compress)

Last edited:

Revelwer

Dec 4, 2021
Check back the installation guide. You are installing it wrong and most likely you are merging/skipping the files when you should be replacing/overwriting the files. Everything is in the first page / OP including a gif showing the way to install.

The pc cheat mod works fine and is made only for v0.95 & v0.953 of the game (Full or compress)
You're right. i did it wrong. now it works. thanks.

Killerjh

Sep 15, 2017
Sorry, I'm not a native English speaker, but it's to thank you for not only creating the mod, but also for fixing bugs that are presented and for responding to people... My respects, we need more people like you ...

Ícono de validado por la comunidad

3xd_tango

Jul 28, 2017
Hey there, i'm not sure if i'm doing it wrong way since i tried mod and tried the fixes of main thread still no luck in the history class if anyone can help me out

ref:
bugfix

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes