Cheat Mod RPGM My New Life Revamp PC Cheat Mod [v1.33] [SoTN]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Do you guys want a separate simple mod with just the main functions like teleport, change time etc

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hey there, i'm not sure if i'm doing it wrong way since i tried mod and tried the fixes of main thread still no luck in the history class if anyone can help me out

ref:
bugfix
Ensure you have the bugfixes installed what you quote. Note: If using the pc cheat mod, the bugfixes are already in them. It doesnt matter, just ensure you have at least one of them installed or you will become stuck again

Should work normal now.

3xd_tango

Jul 28, 2017
Ensure you have the bugfixes installed what you quote. Note: If using the pc cheat mod, the bugfixes are already in them. It doesnt matter, just ensure you have at least one of them installed or you will become stuck again

Should work normal now.
thanks a lot. i did had installed the pc cheat mod even i tried to change some variable if i can bypass the step it was no luck again thanks.

TG912

Dec 4, 2022
Hey would u be able to incorporate where each characters are at any given time within the game(like their free roam events...)

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Try this one in the search bar ..
RPG Maker MV MZ, CheatMenu
Why are you even in my thread :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Added to my ignore list

Universals for this engine are known by everyone, most templated from the great "emerladCoder" on ULMF. Universal doesn't have many of the features present in my mod. But they do have many other features that are 'universal' hence not specific for the game. Universal cannot even fix some of the bugs in the game that my cheat mod does as you need to know the specific command to use in some cases (not known to the common user). And the bugfixes I have not included, universal users even contact me to fix their issue. Regardless, refrain from posting in my thread

I need a cheat mod of my new life revamp for version 0.94, can anyone please help
v0.953 fixes many things that v0.94 has, it makes no sense to be using old version because it is unplayable in terms of bugs. After v0.94 release about 2 weeks later the dev release a bugfix patch to address the many bugs in v0.94 that causes you to become stuck. I suggest if you have a copy of v0.95 then just use the cheat mod for v0.953. The cheat mod has the patch included and will update your game to the latest v0.953

But you can try Universal if you prefer by searching here in the tool sections or the main MNL thread where I made them known years now with direct links to the creators/source

Last edited:
Reactions: ganzback

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I meant the sandbox events once u complete all the story content of a character
There are no sandbox that I know of beside what Connoisseur NTR mentioned, which are the house events. This is time related. Basically you just past time, per hr and explore to learn the area they are at. Which is just the house, so nothing to really go out of the way to search for the player. Just explore the house.

I can implement something where it shows you exactly where to go. But that's more of a walkthrough which is covered by others. I will check into though but I dont really think it is needed

Reactions: ganzback

TG912

Dec 4, 2022
Just their house but you need to visit in specific time if I remember correctly
There are no sandbox that I know of beside what Connoisseur NTR mentioned, which are the house events. This is time related. Basically you just past time, per hr and explore to learn the area they are at. Which is just the house, so nothing to really go out of the way to search for the player. Just explore the house.

I can implement something where it shows you exactly where to go. But that's more of a walkthrough which is covered by others. I will check into though but I dont really think it is needed
Fair enough...just wanted to ask since specific time for specific events were kinda hard to remember....but i feel like incorporating a time schedule within the game to show players where exactly to go at what time is kinda more effort than it's worth....so it's alright..thank you.

Sep 9, 2022
trying to ask carol out for a date but instead it just goes straight to a glitched sex scene with lucy then get trapped in a different house. jason quest line is not accessible at all (wanted to see what the mother looked like but theres never anyone at the house). the only thing i use the mod for is changing the time and teleporting which i feel i can't live without when playing this game but still get bugs sadly. OH and apparently in the story warren supposed to give MC a gun and continue but bugged so he never shows and does it. started over and checking if i can trigger it and so far i was able to trigger the sex shop mold that never happened before because i kept teleporting around until it was already to late

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
trying to ask carol out for a date but instead it just goes straight to a glitched sex scene with lucy then get trapped in a different house. jason quest line is not accessible at all (wanted to see what the mother looked like but theres never anyone at the house). the only thing i use the mod for is changing the time and teleporting which i feel i can't live without when playing this game but still get bugs sadly. OH and apparently in the story warren supposed to give MC a gun and continue but bugged so he never shows and does it. started over and checking if i can trigger it and so far i was able to trigger the sex shop mold that never happened before because i kept teleporting around until it was already to late
Please search the MNL thread next time. This thread is not for these issues. These has nothing to do with the mod and is the game itself. But if you have issues with the mod, you can reply here. However, first READ the second post of the thread.

Firstly, Carol date and Jason house events were removed by the dev. This has been said constantly in the MNL thread.

Secondly, nothing is wrong with the Warren questline. It is players fault for not reading and following the game instructions and missing events; following some broken/outdated walkthrough; or even teleporting and force themselves out of the quest (really??? :ROFLMAO:)

Thirdly, as I said a countless of times and suppose to be obvious to players. DO NOT teleport while inside building or house. Hence you cause that issue on yourself with the sex mold. But glad you sorted it out. I hope you realize now, not to teleport while inside (y)

Lastly, I have played this game with pc cheat mod until quite Barcelona and no bugs besides the invisible character bug caused by the dev. So I don't know how members getting issues from things I pass without issue. Because I didnt do anything other than follow BOF.

If you need assistance with your save or specific issues, you can either pm/dm me here
Or check my discord as I fix saves there as well, plus provided fixes and tips. Also things in the game that causes bugs and should be avoided.

Hope that clears it up man :)

Last edited:
Sep 9, 2022
Please search the MNL thread next time. This thread is not for these issues. These has nothing to do with the mod and is the game itself. But if you have issues with the mod, you can reply here. However, first READ the second post of the thread.

Firstly, Carol date and Jason house events were removed by the dev. This has been said constantly in the MNL thread.

Secondly, nothing is wrong with the Warren questline. It is players fault for not reading and following the game instructions and missing events; following some broken/outdated walkthrough; or even teleporting and force themselves out of the quest (really??? :ROFLMAO:)

Thirdly, as I said a countless of times and suppose to be obvious to players. DO NOT teleport while inside building or house. Hence you cause that issue on yourself with the sex mold. But glad you sorted it out. I hope you realize now, not to teleport while inside (y)

Lastly, I have played this game with pc cheat mod until quite Barcelona and no bugs besides the invisible character bug caused by the dev. So I don't know how members getting issues from things I pass without issue. Because I didnt do anything other than follow BOF.

If you need assistance with your save or specific issues, you can either pm/dm me here
Or check my discord as I fix saves there as well, plus provided fixes and tips. Also things in the game that causes bugs and should be avoided.

Hope that clears it up man :)
oh not complaining i understand running into bugs when using mods is players fault just thought i would report to be helpful. i kept searching for reasons why the story wouldn't continue on the game thread but nothing helpful so looked at the outdated walkthrough is SOME of it is useful while alot of the the tasks never pop up. i haven't teleported out of quests from inside buildings yet just when running on streets because sooooo useful i don't think i could live without, that and time change are a god send

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
oh not complaining i understand running into bugs when using mods is players fault just thought i would report to be helpful. i kept searching for reasons why the story wouldn't continue on the game thread but nothing helpful so looked at the outdated walkthrough is SOME of it is useful while alot of the the tasks never pop up. i haven't teleported out of quests from inside buildings yet just when running on streets because sooooo useful i don't think i could live without, that and time change are a god send
It all good homie, I didnt mean anything or thought you was complaining. Yeah bro, I know the feeling I myself use the teleport often as hell. But I dont like how it currently set up though. Might change that when I get time. But feel free to pm or dm on any issues. Peace man (y)

Theracist

Nov 4, 2022
Overview:
This is the pc cheat mod for My New Life Revamp which allows you to cheat using the phone presented in the game. It also contains an autosave feature, incest patch, date/jobs bypass and bugfixer workaround. It has many features (over 30), so please read the feature list thoroughly, to fully understand what it entails. The cheat mod can work on Mac & android also. If there are any issues, please let me know and I will fix is ASAP.​

Updated: 11/16/2023
Game/Creator: My New Life Revamp /
Modder: Symphony of the Night
Mod Version: 1.33
Game Version: 0.953
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Mac Users:

Change-Log:

Use ONLY for game version 0.953 as stated above.
If disregarded, enjoy the bugs :p.

Download

hey, do you have the mod for 0.91?

Porlegio12

Feb 13, 2022
Hola, tengo un problema con las escenas del inicio de Barcelona, ¿tienes algún guardado que empiece desde ese punto?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes