Aug 27, 2019
It's not really a question of taste or feasibility, it's just the way the character is at the moment and I'm not going to change the physical appearance of my characters for no real reason that comes from the story.
Don't trade variety for monotony. I take my guidance on the subject from Ron White who observed, "Once you're seen on pair of breasts...................you want to see the rest of them!

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I'm really sorry but I cannot help but laugh and not take seriously the "change" that MC had in those 2 years, if getting a bunch of trashy ass tattoos and not shaving passes as a "physical character development", then I just have to laugh. I can't suspend my disbelief so much as to why all these women fall for this weird ass MC.

Good luck with your game though.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
AMN01

First and foremost thank you for the update! Really appreciate the time effort and commitment that required to continue to produce quality updates on a reasonable schedule. So thanks again.

What follows is intended as constructive criticism:
It's obvious you are into feet. It's obvious that (I suspect given the work to produce content around feet) you strongly want us (your consuming public) to see this content. Here is the problem: If you analyze the various polls on dozens if not hundreds of games on this site, you'll discover that roughly 6% of the consuming public want feet as part of their sexual stimulation.

Full discloser: I hate feet. I don't live on some sunny beach where feet are pink and smooth and lovely. In my neck of the woods feet spend 6+ months of the year in heavy boots sweating, callusing and growing nail fungi.

I like your VN very much. All I want is to answer no to ONE question in game and NEVER NEVER EVER get presented with any possibility of foot attraction again.

Other than that you've an excellent VN and I look forward to your next update

Reactions: goulet1995

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
A good chunk of content can't be seen if you're not into feet and/or femdom, welp :HideThePain:

Deleted member 5640726

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2022
AMN01

First and foremost thank you for the update! Really appreciate the time effort and commitment that required to continue to produce quality updates on a reasonable schedule. So thanks again.

What follows is intended as constructive criticism:
It's obvious you are into feet. It's obvious that (I suspect given the work to produce content around feet) you strongly want us (your consuming public) to see this content. Here is the problem: If you analyze the various polls on dozens if not hundreds of games on this site, you'll discover that roughly 6% of the consuming public want feet as part of their sexual stimulation.

Full discloser: I hate feet. I don't live on some sunny beach where feet are pink and smooth and lovely. In my neck of the woods feet spend 6+ months of the year in heavy boots sweating, callusing and growing nail fungi.

I like your VN very much. All I want is to answer no to ONE question in game and NEVER NEVER EVER get presented with any possibility of foot attraction again.

Other than that you've an excellent VN and I look forward to your next update
I understand, but that's the way the game is.

The option of not choosing foot fetish content at the start of the game won't stop you seeing feet sometimes, that's for sure.
But there's nothing more than feet teasing the MC, that's all.

Currently, if you don't activate the foot fetish content here are the scenes where feet interact with the MC:

- Leony puts a foot on the MC's thigh during the scene after the second party.

- During the threesome, Leony & Amy's feet are close to the MC's face, nothing more.

- Amy puts her foot on the MC's crotch before returning with him for her sex scene.

- Emily's foot massage in the sauna, just a massage and a foot on the crotch that leads nowhere.

- Emily can tease MC with her foot at the bar by putting it on his crotch.

- Photoshoot with Hailey where she asks MC to take a picture of her feet.

If I think about it, the content that could be optional would be the photoshoot of Hailey's feet and the foot massage in the sauna. These two options are requests and MC could refuse them.

But in any case, these actions were for the old MC before the timeskip.
The girls used to play with him, now that's going to change.

I agree, on the point that the game is hugely focused on that and that's why it's going to calm down, there'll be a lot less tease with feet for people who don't choose foot fetish from now on.

A good chunk of content can't be seen if you're not into feet and/or femdom, welp :HideThePain:
That's not true, there's just one exclusive scene where a footjob is given and if you haven't activated the fetish footjob you won't see it.

But the rest are footjobs added to the sex scenes, which everyone can access if you make the right choices. (No choice of foot fetish impacts access to other normal scenes).

Deleted member 5640726

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2022
I'm really sorry but I cannot help but laugh and not take seriously the "change" that MC had in those 2 years, if getting a bunch of trashy ass tattoos and not shaving passes as a "physical character development", then I just have to laugh. I can't suspend my disbelief so much as to why all these women fall for this weird ass MC.

Good luck with your game though.
You can't sum up the MC's timeskip with just the fact that he came back with tattoos and an unshaven beard.

There's a reason why he's been "traveling" for two years, there are reasons why he's back, and above all you know almost nothing about his new mentality and behavior.

But if you have any advice to give me on character development, I'd love to hear it, because I'm not Spielberg and I don't create the perfect story with exceptional narration :)

Reactions: | Vee |

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
and above all you know almost nothing about his new mentality and behavior.
Sure, that's why I'm not commenting on his mental development, but a bunch of characters commented on "how much he has changed physically" and the only perceivable difference you can see is that he now has an unshaven beard, tattoos, and he smokes now.

There is a narrative difference between a comment like "You look different" to something akin to "You've changed so much"

Also, I'm not trying to be mean or anything, I just felt compelled to comment on it.

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
AMN01, out of curiosity, do you have something planned for our dear MC's "mother"? The poor woman has remained without her husband... There is no need to divulge anything about your plans for the story, just if she will be available as an LI in future updates.

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes