• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Deleted member 5640726

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2022
I agree to all.

I hope future mc will dominant or simply brave
Because he's been a third wheel all the time (or submissive).

Will there be any romantic relationship in future updates we can see?
Yes, he won't be a third wheel anymore now. (which is why male domination is included in the planned tags).

And yes, romantic relationship gonna be possible in the next updates (I've added a planned romance tag).

Could have been been a good game but Leony's boyfriend was my stop and exit of what game shame
Why, it's because she have a boyfriend or something else ?

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
There seem to be a few problems with the patch, some lines aren't replaced properly even if there's code for it (like when Amy surprises him in their dad's office) and there are times when the MC thinks or talks about his mother as "Jane" which just sounds weird. There's also the letter that says the MC's mother has been dead for a while:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
The NTR/SHARING/CUCK will not be present, it was intended for a scene that wasn't important to the story, but I removed it from the story.
My New Home will not have an NTR/SHARING/CUCK stage.
You got bullied into removing that and caved, shame.

• Angry
Reactions: hrm

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I have downloaded the Incest Patch for V03, but cannot proceed after the scene where Emily leaves the cafe with the MC at the end of V02.
A blank screen with the message, " Image "end V02 not found" " appears and then back to the start page.
Any ideas please ?

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I have downloaded the Incest Patch for V03, but cannot proceed after the scene where Emily leaves the cafe with the MC at the end of V02.
A blank screen with the message, " Image "end V02 not found" " appears and then back to the start page.
Any ideas please ?
Downloaded everything again, inserted the V03 patch and all is working OK now.
Ignorance is bliss. :)

tanertura

Nov 26, 2021

Overview:

My New Home follows the story of a young man after high school, a boy who has never had any real friends or even girlfriends.
Son of a businessman, you're about to move into your father's new wife's flat.
However, you will have to cohabit with the rest of your stepmother's family.
But cohabitation won't be the only problem, as the town where you live is full of stories, some happy and some more dangerous than others...
You're going to have to make some choices.
Will you give in to your desires? Will you find the love of your life? Will you meet a tragic end?
Only your choices will tell.

Thread Updated: 2023-09-27
Release Date: 2023-09-17
Developer: AMN
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
thanks

Deleted member 5640726

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2022
There seem to be a few problems with the patch, some lines aren't replaced properly even if there's code for it (like when Amy surprises him in their dad's office) and there are times when the MC thinks or talks about his mother as "Jane" which just sounds weird. There's also the letter that says the MC's mother has been dead for a while:

It's a bit strange, but have you downloaded the new version and the patch is in the game folder? (zz_patch.rpy in game and the images folder in game too).

As for the first and last sentences of your screenshots, I've updated the patch and put it back on the download page, thanks for letting me know :) .

Deleted member 5640726

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2022
Having a boyfriend is ok, I think is the seeing/hearing about what they do, its like rubbing it in players faces. Think of this concept as 'out of sight, out of mind', the player knows that couples have sex, however the player doesn't need to know details about the sex acts. Unless you go the MC being a voyeur/cuckold route, which you said its not planned, so there isn't a narrative purpose for dialogue/scenes like that to exist.
I see, but it's like the games where the landlady has her husband but they don't fuck anymore.

Leony's the same way and the only time she talks about the sex she "does" with Kingston is because he's refused a footjob and probably prefers to be dominant.

My point is that Leony doesn't say every scene that she's just been fucked by Kingston.

Reactions: NebulousShooter
Sep 14, 2023
Why the f*k is a footfetish enabled, when I just massage her feed? I have no foot fetish, but why can't I massage her feet without it. It just like those squirting is often disabled, when I don't want to see the constant pissing everywhere. Also 2 totally different items...

The foot fetish should be enabled/disabled a bit later, when she tries to shovel her feet in his mouth.

Having said that, I'm playing the game now, and like it a lot, graphics is nice.

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
My New Life [v0.3] Unofficial Android Port + Uncensor Patch

- 148mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes