DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
I just started this game and most of it is pretty good but the most glaring problem is the writing. its very robotic and emotionless. there is almost no personality to it and there is very little lead up to anything. its just on or off, 1 or 0 type thing. and the scenes are just over so quickly with no meat on it.

the way I like to describe it is like just a good skeleton base with no meat on it. so there is quite a bit of potential here, just need to be flushed out more and re-written to have more substance to it.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Deleted member 5640726

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2022
Hey,

For those who haven't been following the news about My New Home, the game's development has been stopped.

To sum it up, I lost my motivation because I veered too far from the game I wanted to make, and I'm also not satisfied with many aspects of the game. If you want more details, feel free to visit my Patreon; the last two posts are public and explain a bit more in detail what happened.

I know that many people here warned me that changing the direction of my game after the criticisms would make me give up on it. I didn't believe it, but I should have, although in reality, it's not the only reason for me stopping.

Apologies to the people who really liked the game, I'm sincerely sorry.

Maybe I'll come back with a new game, this time much more polished and to my liking. I'm not promising anything, know that, but it's a possibility because I already have a few ideas.

Thanks to everyone, even those who criticized me harshly because despite everything, I learned a lot from this short adventure.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Hey,

For those who haven't been following the news about My New Home, the game's development has been stopped.

To sum it up, I lost my motivation because I veered too far from the game I wanted to make, and I'm also not satisfied with many aspects of the game. If you want more details, feel free to visit my Patreon; the last two posts are public and explain a bit more in detail what happened.

I know that many people here warned me that changing the direction of my game after the criticisms would make me give up on it. I didn't believe it, but I should have, although in reality, it's not the only reason for me stopping.

Maybe I'll come back with a new game, this time much more polished and to my liking. I'm not promising anything, know that, but it's a possibility because I already have a few ideas.

Thanks to everyone, even those who criticized me harshly because despite everything, I learned a lot from this short adventure.
That's sad. Recently I developed a habit that I only play games with at least 3 chapters out to see how it is, and in this case, chapter 3 had some significant improvements from the crude english into a more refined one, better renders, a way more cohesive story, and the direction with characters had a lot in it where it could go.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Hey,

Well....shiiiitt...thank you for the game, for me it was a good game (with some really good kinks), too bad ended being something that you don't wanted.

Good luck if you start a new game and always do the game the way you think is right.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Hey,

I'm really sadden by this news!:confused:

sad.gif
Especially after recent update and how much you've grown in terms of writing, character building, personalities and rendering.
Looking forward to your new project if things workout in your favor(Really hope they do).

Take care of your health. Really hope you are able to achieve what you're trying to.

KEEP GROWING!

GOLDLUCK! AMN01

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Hey,

It's a shame that it ended up abandoned, but it's understandable if you were no longer comfortable with its development, good luck and I hope you come back one day with another project.(y)

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
this one feels like an Amazon Prime Production: :cautious: Pour tons of money at it with maximum effort to deliver a half baked season one and then toss it in the trash. all because somebody said ..Meh :rolleyes:

First and Always make Your Game, (better english grammer too) and if you fuck-up, then ...continue making Your Game :cool:

Last edited:

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
The link in the OP for the "Uncensor (Incest) Patch for 0.3" is down. I tried Reporting it but the Mod who responded said they do not have a backup and to ask in the thread instead.

So does anyone have the i Patch for v0.3 that they can upload? Thanks in advance.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I am sure the people complaining are at fault and not the trying to please everyone metagame mentality. :rolleyes: If you wanted to make a voyeur cuck game with forced femdom and feet, just do it, I am sure it would have found its audience as it's usually the case with above average games that offer transparency and consistency in updates.

Its always the rewriting history with this type of controversy around here. Devs are always the victims, its impressive how they ultra instinct any and all accountability.

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes