TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Why the f*k is a footfetish enabled, when I just massage her feed? I have no foot fetish, but why can't I massage her feet without it. It just like those squirting is often disabled, when I don't want to see the constant pissing everywhere. Also 2 totally different items...

The foot fetish should be enabled/disabled a bit later, when she tries to shovel her feet in his mouth.

Having said that, I'm playing the game now, and like it a lot, graphics is nice.
Why you giving foot massages if you don't like feet? :unsure:

Deleted member 5640726

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2022
As there is not ntr or other shit as swinging/sharing/lis fucking other males atc...i guess this post will not be reported to patreon..yet
What do you mean? This patches aren't official to games, they're just requests from people on F95, but the game on Patreon doesn't include this type of content.

Reactions: EZ8lt

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
I did reaaaaly like Soraya right away. So i have some blank spots in the gallery, but there was no scene between her and MC right? Will she come back and can MC romance her?

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Claudia is older than Leony but she has nice cone shaped tits ---> screenshot0012.png screenshot0009.png Can you change the artwork to tits like Claudia instead of the rounded ones of Leony?

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
first time playing this... was angry we didnt get the lesbian scene... but other than that.. this game is good! i enjoyed it! hopefully theres more cucking and lesbian scenes.

Deleted member 5640726

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2022
Claudia is older than Leony but she has nice cone shaped tits ---> View attachment 2964710 View attachment 2964715 Can you change the artwork to tits like Claudia instead of the rounded ones of Leony?
No, sorry.

How do I get the scenes with amy mbefore meeting Emily?
You have too make the threesome with Amy and Leony, so you need to join Leony in her office when she tells you she's got a problem, otherwise the next scene with Amy gonna be in the next version.

how do i get the scene in the corner?
View attachment 2965393
Don't cum inside during the scene in the office with Leony and you unlock it.

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes