Ren'Py Abandoned My New Costume Designer [v0.2.1] [HoneyMaestro]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Thanks for the feedback! Everything that happens in the introduction is necessary to reveal the characters and the plot.
"What do you mean by cruelty and violence?" I'd rather not list everything I mean by that phrase. Pay attention to what is listed as possible fetishes. The game is not focused entirely on femdom. And maledom fits into the plot I conceived. It is quite possible. Thanks again!
From the answer I'm going to assume that femdom is unavoidable.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Small intro

Not much to tell yet about the story

The models are decent overall

The mother figure is hot af tho

Will keep a eye on this one

Reactions: HoneyMaestro

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I really wasn't sure what to expect from this, but I like it a lot. It is very sexy indeed. A nice balance of story, characters and the renders along with animation make it very enjoyable.

Some very subtle fetishes as well. Legs, shoes, feet, foot massages etc. Good work HoneyMaestro Keep it up.

Last edited:
Reactions: HoneyMaestro

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
Fundamentally not bad, but for me there's still a few too many times when the Russian/I'm-not-a-native-English-speaker shines through too much; some real weird dialogue lines in critical moments. But at least compared to some other projects on the site it feels like an effort is being made so maybe that'll be improved as time goes on?

Well, would be my main point right now. Everything else feels pretty okay so far.

Ghost'Xo

Oct 24, 2020
lol so that dumb bitch just assaults the MC and he has nothing to say about it? What a pussy, pretty much lost all interest in the game right there, spineless retard couldn't even stand up for himself. What does it matter if he was looking in the room at her? The fucking door was open and he was looking for someone to help him, she threatens to call the police and he starts panicking like a retard when he did nothing wrong and nothing would happen if she did. Fucking shit writing, I hate nonsense blackmail, what fucking trouble would he be in if he didn't help her dumbass? None. I refuse to play a character who is this stupid. Oh and what the fuck is wrong with the MC dick, one of the worst I have seen in any game.
lol disgusting.png

Ghost'Xo

Oct 24, 2020
I would love to know why this is rated so high, it was the only reason I check it out and its a completely undeserved rating, I would leave my own review but it wont let me. Also this needs the blackmail tag since its such a major part of the game.

HoneyMaestro

May 11, 2022
Hello, everyone! This is another progress report.

For the past weeks I've been working on an episode with free roaming in location. It was more difficult to make this scene than the first scene in the apartment. First of all, because of the principle of doing movement only from the first person. Secondly, there is a small quest in the scene, which was new to me. In addition, some time was spent on testing.

I was also improving my graphics preset. And experimented with new light and shadows. In the process, it turned out to be an interesting wallpaper. (Available on my page)

Thank you for supporting my project!

MNCD_light and shadows_yoga3_black .png

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes