Ren'Py Abandoned My New Costume Designer [v0.2.1] [HoneyMaestro]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Eh, thought I'd give it a try. Translation isn't bad, could use some ironing out though.

Typical pervy creep of an MC that pervs on his "landlady". It's a Kinetic Novel, there are no choices except one at the very end, and the choice doesn't matter as it is completely ignored. It also has free-roam and point & click elements, yet it is not tagged as such (need to tag your game properly).

Can't avoid anything (as there is no choices), so femdom and the one sex scene is forced on you. You're forced on everything, even spying on your "landlady" and perving out over her. Not a fan of forced stuff at all.

Pretty short game, not my cup of tea, so gonna pass. Still, best of luck with your project as others will probably enjoy it. Thanks. :)
Why did you says its a Kinetic Novel? There are a few choices in the game and it does not have Kinetic Novel tag or even a VN tag?

The game is still new so, why do you think there will no be choices in the next Update?

ayy

Sep 14, 2016
So do we actually get to design the costumes, or is this just in name only???

HoneyMaestro

May 11, 2022
Will it be possible to avoid maledom?
(It would be great if maledom could be avoided!)
I would like to say that I'm not trying to please everyone in the creation of the game. Some fetishes you can skip. But there will be events that directly affect the movement of the story. Like, for example, in the introduction.

HoneyMaestro

May 11, 2022
So do we actually get to design the costumes, or is this just in name only???
Are you asking if players will be able to create costumes as part of the gameplay? I'm working on the game alone. It would take a VERY long time to create such a huge piece of gameplay. Which would decrease the quality of the other parts of the game, and would drag out development a lot. Creating and finding exciting images is one of my main tasks. I will also be consulting with my Patreons.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Is that catwalk located in Japan?
Or do you need to rewrite your story OR find some other tool to make your screenshots?

ayy

Sep 14, 2016
Are you asking if players will be able to create costumes as part of the gameplay? I'm working on the game alone. It would take a VERY long time to create such a huge piece of gameplay. Which would decrease the quality of the other parts of the game, and would drag out development a lot. Creating and finding exciting images is one of my main tasks. I will also be consulting with my Patreons.
Oh no not at all, I mean do we as the player get to "design" the costume, as in use in-game assets to customize the appearance of the women in the game as we see fit like trainer type games?

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
The curvy, hot and sensual mom is great. High heels too.
The MC's dick is seriously lacking, though. It takes away from the sexual experience, which is a pity, especially when the mom is stunning.
I'm not interested in femdom (it's a turn off, really). I much prefer a romantic and lustful plot, full of eroticism and incest.
Looking forward to the next update.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
yeahh, don't take it the wrong way but, you didn't specify almost any fetishes, I mean,handjob, boobjob, blowjob, vaginal sex, anal sex, all that is almost what is normally expected. :LUL:

I was referring to, for example: lesbian, maledom, gay, harem, blackmail, sharing, swinging, ntr, group sex, rape, supernatural,BDSM,prostitution,pregnancy,lactation..... you know those who set the tone if the player may be interested in the game or not depending on the content they can expect. :rolleyes:
Soooo HoneyMaestro Can you clarify if you will have these cursed tags or not?

Specifically: Sharing/swinging/ntr/groupsex(MMF specifically)/rape/prostitution(specifically LIs).

Cause they are the tags that will determine if someone will avoid this or not :|

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes