Ren'Py Abandoned My New Costume Designer [v0.2.1] [HoneyMaestro]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Reaver

May 31, 2017
I'm watching carefully. but everyone is silent. from there and thoughts in my head. :cautious: :unsure:
Do you know how long it takes to make renders and coding... if you don't have a large team it takes a long time. It all depends on how big of an update the dev wants to put out.

Reactions: buktccbfc71

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Do you know how long it takes to make renders and coding... if you don't have a large team it takes a long time. It all depends on how big of an update the dev wants to put out.
Sorry. but if I had known .. I wouldn’t have written for sure. :cautious:The audience is impatient.:love::love::love::(

HoneyMaestro

May 11, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
NEWS!

Hi! This is the long-awaited update news! Straight to the point. Things in IRL were successfully resolved. And I had enough time to complete the update. At the moment the new version is almost ready!

- All renders are done.
- All the dialog part is done.
- All music and sound parts are done.
- All of the core code is written.

There are still minor edits, work on the design of some elements and translation. The first test version will appear soon on my Patreon page.

Thanks for your comments and feedback on F95zone. They are very important to me.

And special thanks to my patron Zavijava. You give me motivation.

Love to all.

HoneyMaestro

May 11, 2022
Update release!

Hi! A new update is coming out today! It includes about 400 renders and 22 animations. The story ends the prologue and introduces the player to all of the main active characters.
The first time the update will be available in early access for Regular level subscribers and higher.
Thank you to everyone who financially supports my project. I make and test my game alone. If you find bugs or errors in the text, I encourage you to write about them to me in private messages or in a special channel in Discord.

SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017

PC (Win/Lin):
This is a link to .
This is a link to .
This is a link to .
MAC:
This is a link to .
This is a link to .
This is a link to .

V0.2.1 changelog: Continuation of the main storyline. Completion of the prologue.

HoneyMaestro

May 11, 2022
:unsure:

Hi all! This is the report for the past month of work. A lot has been done...

I decorated one of the main locations, painstakingly filling it with small interior details. It took some time, but the result is worth it. I want my locations to be more original.

The opening scene of the first act is finished. It is not big. In it about 50 renders and 2 animations. But I am very happy with it.

Finished the first of the two largest and most complex scenes. Here I had a hard time. It took almost all of my time. 150 renders and a lot of important plot dialogues. And a sea of misery and bugs! Bugs with light, bugs with shadows, bugs, bugs and some lag. When creating each render, there was a big chance that the editor would crash, and that's the best case. More often my video card drivers would shut down. And each new scene load takes up to 20 minutes...

But I'm not discouraged and keep working. I wish you the same in the New Year!

Thanks to all my subscribers for their support!

There's a hot preview on my Patreon page.
;)

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Still very little content and I missed some sex scene for the beginnig. But in general, quite good, especially women body models , keep going.

Reactions: LeedMeep

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
MyNewCostumeDesigner-0.2.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: AluAir
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes