Ren'Py Abandoned My New Costume Designer [v0.2.1] [HoneyMaestro]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Patr poster v2.png

Overview:
Did you think living in the same apartment as a talented actress was fun? It isn't. Touring, frequent moves, cramped rented apartments, it's all very exhausting.
But one day my life took a turn that no one could have expected. I got access to the theater backstage, became an assistant costumer, and was able to fulfill my sexual desires. And that was just the beginning! The beginning of the road to the famous catwalks and maybe even to Hollywood itself?​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-15
Release Date: 2022-10-28
Developer: HoneyMaestro - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.1
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Thank you SeryogaViper for sharing
*This unofficial port/version/compress is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

bg s1r5.png bg a1_2r15.png bg a1_2r32.png bg a1_2r59.png bg a1_2r77.png bg a1_2r106.png bg a1_3r17.png bg a1_4r10.png bg a1_4r19.png bg s1r15.png bg t11.png bg t18.png bg tc13.png bg ts24.png bg ts67.png bg ts78.png bg ts93.png g3.png g5.png Preview of models.png Sandra preview.png Сollage.png

Last edited:

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Remove the update tag as the game isn't on the site so only request tag is needed update tag is used later for when the game has updates.

Reactions: HoneyMaestro

HoneyMaestro

May 11, 2022
The story looks interesting, but are the fetishes going to be avoidable (they don't happen by player choice), skippable (they happen but the player avoids seeing the scene) or maybe some are needed for the plot?

Maybe you should specify a little more what the future tags would be, that "and more" can generate doubts :KEK: ,and what do you mean by cruelty and violence?
Blsckmail, rape, humiliation, sleep sex, graphic violence?

Soo,i have to ask now :LUL: it a femdom oriented game? the ss seem to indicate that (at least the ones of the blonde)and have the femdom tag but not maledom :whistle:

Anaways Good Luck Dev.
Thanks for the feedback! Everything that happens in the introduction is necessary to reveal the characters and the plot.
"What do you mean by cruelty and violence?" I'd rather not list everything I mean by that phrase. Pay attention to what is listed as possible fetishes. The game is not focused entirely on femdom. And maledom fits into the plot I conceived. It is quite possible. Thanks again!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chimba

Pick_A_Name

Jun 6, 2021
Uhm, just my 2 cents here dev, but before the game ages to much to change the title I suggest you do so now.
It is nonsensical.
"MY New Costume Designer"
But MC is the new designer, no?
Maybe "My New Costume Designer GIG, or JOB"
Anyway, "I" cannot be "My" here.

I hope that all made sense. Just trying to help. (Not my forte)

Good luck; nice knockers o_O

HoneyMaestro

May 11, 2022
Uhm, just my 2 cents here dev, but before the game ages to much to change the title I suggest you do so now.
It is nonsensical.
"MY New Costume Designer"
But MC is the new designer, no?
Maybe "My New Costume Designer GIG, or JOB"
Anyway, "I" cannot be "My" here.

I hope that all made sense. Just trying to help. (Not my forte)

Good luck; nice knockers o_O
Yes! I was expecting that question. That's the way it's meant to be. Just a little reference. But I apologize for not explaining it now.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Pay attention to what is listed as possible fetishes.
yeahh, don't take it the wrong way but, you didn't specify almost any fetishes, I mean,handjob, boobjob, blowjob, vaginal sex, anal sex, all that is almost what is normally expected. :LUL:

I was referring to, for example: lesbian, maledom, gay, harem, blackmail, sharing, swinging, ntr, group sex, rape, supernatural,BDSM,prostitution,pregnancy,lactation..... you know those who set the tone if the player may be interested in the game or not depending on the content they can expect. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
??? How exactly does incest work its way into this game?? (not against it, just want to know)

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
yeahh, don't take it the wrong way but, you didn't specify almost any fetishes, that is handjob, boobjob, blowjob, vaginal sex, anal sex, all that is almost what is normally expected. :LUL:

I was referring to, for example: lesbian, maledom, gay, harem, blackmail, sharing, swinging, ntr, group sex, rape, supernatural,BDSM,prostitution,pregnancy,lactation..... you know those who set the tone if the player may be interested in the game or not depending on the content they can expect. :rolleyes:
Precisely my thoughts: I don't see the standards as fetishes. Vanilla sex doesn't get to be called a fetish. lol (My opinion is my kink. No kink shaming. lol)

Reactions: Azure Sun

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
I am very curious about this as well. Love femdom but have very low tolerance for rape, blackmail or other forms of sexual violence. The double standard here being that I have more tolerance for these themes if a woman is the aggressor... Nothing wrong with other people enjoying it. But I would rather not ruin my own mood by becoming invested in on a story that goes to hard on those themes.

Reactions: CV3

sidsan

Jun 17, 2021
Thanks for the feedback! Everything that happens in the introduction is necessary to reveal the characters and the plot.
"What do you mean by cruelty and violence?" I'd rather not list everything I mean by that phrase. Pay attention to what is listed as possible fetishes. The game is not focused entirely on femdom. And maledom fits into the plot I conceived. It is quite possible. Thanks again!
femdom character name please

Reactions: J1215

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Eh, thought I'd give it a try. Translation isn't bad, could use some ironing out though.

Typical pervy creep of an MC that pervs on his "landlady". It's a Kinetic Novel, there are no choices except one at the very end, and the choice doesn't matter as it is completely ignored. It also has free-roam and point & click elements, yet it is not tagged as such (need to tag your game properly).

Can't avoid anything (as there is no choices), so femdom and the one sex scene is forced on you. You're forced on everything, even spying on your "landlady" and perving out over her. Not a fan of forced stuff at all.

Pretty short game, not my cup of tea, so gonna pass. Still, best of luck with your project as others will probably enjoy it. Thanks. :)

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes