• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Visya

Oct 26, 2018
is this actually translated? i have the old 1.7 version with an AI translation back then? how about this one, still the same translation?

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
it written here englihs but is this official english translation or ai translation from dlsite

ertdfg313

Dec 1, 2019
how to get here?
Okay, pulling up my map, that is the "hotspring"?
From Harmony Village (Wano Village?) bottom left of that village is a road out; there is a girl Anna you likely fought there.
Go up on the left side of the fence inside the village to the water, and head left along the water to the hotspring.

also how to get to this quest?
Reading that (as much as I can) you're fighting the "Start trainers".
The one listed there is Hikari's mom (Yarimon Research Institute in the town near your home).
She's at the top of the first room; you have to talk to her about some of her other stuff before she will fight you, if I recall correctly.

Reactions: nuggetguy

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
this really needs an uncensored patch for sex scenes. youve got a fun gameplay loop, and good smooth animations.. but you cant see the quality of the work with HOW much censorship there is

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
Completely optional. Base game it's all hidden scenes tucked in a small corner, while the DLC has a few that warns you before activating them (which doesn't prevent any further scenes if you don't proceed)
Nice, thanks for replying. Looks like i can safely play this then

Apr 13, 2018
I've just finished the game and is there anyone who knows how to new game plus? I kinda speed run my first play trough and I want to play it again with all my yarimons, items and money saved

Mar 23, 2019
I've just finished the game and is there anyone who knows how to new game plus? I kinda speed run my first play trough and I want to play it again with all my yarimons, items and money saved
Not possible from the beginning similar to the actual Pokemon games. There's only:
Pre Main story cleared, pre-champion Main story cleared, post-champion Main story cleared

Clicx

Sep 21, 2017
Played the DLC version and got every scene in the gallery except Leo's 4th event.
If anyone knows how to find it or if this is a glitch, please let me know.
Use the first save.

Mar 23, 2019
Played the DLC version and got every scene in the gallery except Leo's 4th event.
If anyone knows how to find it or if this is a glitch, please let me know.
Use the first save.
Leave Flare by central tower's entrance and activate in big city's leftmost building

Reactions: Clicx
4.60 star(s) 34 Votes