Apr 13, 2018
This legit gotta be the best game I've played so far.
First: It is already completed
-No need to wait for years for breadcrumbs of an update that's just bug fixing and like 2 scenes.
Second: The dialogue is easy to digest
-Gotta be real I always skip most of the dialogue when plating H games since most of the time it is pretty lenthy and adds nothing to a world that I don't care about. This one has short, concise dialogues that goes to the main point. *Love it
Third: The artstyle
-Can be prettt rough during the H scene but for mw that is part of the charm.
Fourth: The story
-There's legit one point in the game where I stop caring on collecting the H scenes and basically focus on the story to know what happens next. And gadamn it's fcking beautiful.

Sep 23, 2021
personally, i'm just waiting a tad since someone mention working on translation. I heard a lot of good thing about the game, both story and game play from this thread, so it would be a shame if the experience broken by some slightly off translation. Heck, story aside, i remember one of the earlier thread mention some of the more complicated monster skill was translate entirely different from what action happen when it was actually being use.

figure since I already waited since February, waiting longer for better translation not going to hurt.

ertdfg313

Dec 1, 2019
Where is 63 and 64 girl?
Looking over my list. Those are the "Ruins Seeker" ones?
After you complete the game (final battle, etc.) in post-game play go to the cave you had to use to get to the Harmony Village.
Down the ladder, then up the bottom (not top) ladder.
That area is open in post-game and you can battle (in one case re-battle, but she's harder) those two and get their scenes.
*Prior to completing the game, this area just had a quick chat and two chests. And was blocked off otherwise.

Reactions: Reluser

Gguga12

Aug 12, 2016
I hope we get a third game in the far future, the first one and this one are just perfect

dewwylove

Sep 17, 2023
A full(ish) walkthrough of the translated version without the DLC. I think I have all fights, and it should have all the events in the Encyclopedia. Rich text file, a few partial screenshots where I thought they might be needed.
In case anyone wanted it.
** Updated version a few comments down; I have issues remembering left and right in my head sometimes.
Thank you :)

Nyy

Apr 11, 2020
they actually show the mc face later in the game(as a.... g-). he dont look bad at all.
1713413008170.png

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2019
they actually show the mc face later in the game(as a.... g-). he dont look bad at all.
View attachment 3551241
It's a camouflage created by essentially the top-class Ninja in the world, to the point where the MC somehow hide all his body fat, so it would not surprise me if his face also got an entire makeover.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nightm763

Nov 30, 2020
DLC1 Translation (Incomplete)

Sorry for the long wait everyone. Been busy enjoying my vacation and crap. Can't exactly commit long hours on this as I would usual. I still got a week or two before I return home so expect the same level of progress as I am outputting now for awhile.

Things to note before you download this. This is an incomplete translation. It is no where near completed and you will run into empty boxes of dialogue. Nothing you can do about it unless you wanna run it on JP or translate it yourself. There are also parts that has EN and JP next to each other. This is not a bug. There were broken boxes that Notepad++ could not view so I left those parts translated and left the original in just in case it broke anything.

I will note all the scenes that I have translated so far so you have a clear understanding of what is and isn't translated. I am also translating everything manually so expect some mistakes here and there. If you do run into anything that is translated and seems off, please let me know.

To install.
1. Download Zip
2. Unzip.
3. Drag and drop too Data>www
4. Replace all.

That should be everything important... well... if you run into any bugs, please let me know. Welp... I'm off to do whatever now... don't expect much from me :V
Is this included in the 2.13 or do I still need to dl this?
I'm new in this thread btw

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
Finally back from Vacation. Can work on the translations now :3

Thanks, but I cant figure out if it possibile to disable x-ray? I hate it lol
Unfortunately I don't think you can. I'm not sure how the scenes are drawn and how they are presented to us, but I know if you look in the game files like Map001 and go to a H-scene, there are codes for the recall of each pictures and how they are looped. If you really want to, you can mess around with it and if you are lucky, the x-ray is its now pictures and can be deleted from the loop. If not... welp... tough luck. If you do attempt this, I recommend backing up your game.

Edd300

Mar 22, 2020

Unfortunately I don't think you can. I'm not sure how the scenes are drawn and how they are presented to us, but I know if you look in the game files like Map001 and go to a H-scene, there are codes for the recall of each pictures and how they are looped. If you really want to, you can mess around with it and if you are lucky, the x-ray is its now pictures and can be deleted from the loop. If not... welp... tough luck. If you do attempt this, I recommend backing up your game.
Thanks for the info, i see now what can I do

Edd300

Mar 22, 2020

I think I figured out, i opened some files and they are literally drawn with the x ray effect. So I dont think it can be removed, the only way is to redrawn all lol... thats suck

Last edited:

dookie85

Nov 18, 2020
Big ups on whoever is working on the DLC translation.

The vanilla base game translation isn't that great, especially with the text not fitting into boxes, displaying cramped or off-screen, and a few minor UI elements are untranslated. Regardless, we're able to get the gist since the dialogue isn't that deep, and so I wouldn't mind even if the DLC was machine-translated.

Whoever said they're not playing and waiting for a perfect translation is strange because it may not ever happen, and we better off taking what we can get. Besides, it's not as if we're reading sophisticated literature here.

That said, this game is pretty fun, and one of the best pokemon parodies.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 34 Votes