• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

0bi

Sep 18, 2018
I am curious about the rainbow stars I see under the yarimon's names. Any idea what it does?

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
I am curious about the rainbow stars I see under the yarimon's names. Any idea what it does?
Think of it like mastery points for them. The more stars they have, the stronger they are. The more combat they are in, the stronger they get.

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
DLC1 Translation (Incomplete)

Sorry for the long wait everyone. Been busy enjoying my vacation and crap. Can't exactly commit long hours on this as I would usual. I still got a week or two before I return home so expect the same level of progress as I am outputting now for awhile.

Things to note before you download this. This is an incomplete translation. It is no where near completed and you will run into empty boxes of dialogue. Nothing you can do about it unless you wanna run it on JP or translate it yourself. There are also parts that has EN and JP next to each other. This is not a bug. There were broken boxes that Notepad++ could not view so I left those parts translated and left the original in just in case it broke anything.

I will note all the scenes that I have translated so far so you have a clear understanding of what is and isn't translated. I am also translating everything manually so expect some mistakes here and there. If you do run into anything that is translated and seems off, please let me know.

To install.
1. Download Zip
2. Unzip.
3. Drag and drop too Data>www
4. Replace all.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That should be everything important... well... if you run into any bugs, please let me know. Welp... I'm off to do whatever now... don't expect much from me :V

Telathas

Jan 21, 2018
Are there any games similar to this one? It's so god damn good that I need something else to fill the void finishing this game will inevitably leave.

gabbyako14

Apr 28, 2022
Anyone finished Leo's DLC scenes? I only found one scene, the one where she is in the forest near the central tower. I wonder where the other DLC scene is. plsss help thanks.

downloadu

Dec 14, 2018
can anybody show me where to find these two ????
1. Wano village hot springs. There is a blond at the exit to the cave. Above her near the river is the path to the springs.
2. Wano village resident in the gym gives you a sweet fruit. Allows fighting the girl, who buys combat xp for money (Harbor or Church or Wano Temple at the top).

Reactions: dreminh

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
lmao I didn't know this game even existed. it's a spicy version of Palworld, they'e pals not poke..ns get it? *wink

Kaji09

Sep 30, 2022
Go to the "data" file and find the other exe file there also would recommend playing it on maldives it's pretty laggy on joiplay
Hi can you please help me with running the game on Maldives. I'm using it first time and after launching the game and changing language in settings to English it doesn't change. Do you know the fix?

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes