VN Unity My Life in Another World Full of Horny Monster Girls [v0.4] [Goshan games]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
You type prompts, like you did for this pile of bullshit excuses that barely passes as English.

You don't draw.

You don't program.

You don't even fucking write.

You do literally nothing. Nobody is going to give you money to do nothing. Get over yourself.

I hope you arn't playing any game using honey select models, I mean they don't draw either they don't even need to prompt, just use a character creation tool ....

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
I don't really want to get into this, but I think y'all need to can this discussion before the mods does it for you.
Let all agree to disagree, for this have already spiralled off topic and it is becoming a circle.

Reactions: PsyClogr

lololtigers

May 10, 2023
I just finished playing through it and I didn't think the ai cg ruined my suspension of disbelief. It's a fun VN so far with some interesting characters. If it looks good and reads well, who really cares how it was made?

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
What tool? You're not doing anything. You might as well call a phone a stove because you can use it to order a pizza. This dumbass excuse keeps getting trotted out like it's definitely gonna be true this time when it wasn't from the beginning and never will be.

Why would any of these scammers start paying anyone to make art when they can just keep not paying anybody to make "art"? Delusional.
For an AI Hater that apparently hates this game and the developer with a passion you go a long way to not be a reasonable person and come back.
Or have you used an AI crawler to spit out links on this forum whenever there is talk about AI and you came back here "on accident"?

That you use the very same hate speech and insults over and over again does not bode well for any evaluation of your mental health.
If you are lucky you only fit the characteristics for a troll and not the ones for a totally insane troll.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Its sad that the whole thread is about engines and AI toxicity.
This game is nice. The story is cheap,ordinary, dialogues don't have much depth, but at least it's not another "AI / text-based" game...characters look nice, animations are smooth. Potential is there. It's not that bad. I don't understand the hate.

Reactions: JakeTapper

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Its sad that the whole thread is about engines and AI toxicity.
This game is nice. The story is cheap,ordinary, dialogues don't have much depth, but at least it's not another "AI / text-based" game...characters look nice, animations are smooth. Potential is there. It's not that bad. I don't understand the hate.
He does not hate the game, he simply does hate everything that even smells like it has been done by an AI and not by an expert like himself.

Apparently he did not even try this game once and assumed the dialogue just was written by an AI and an AI has coded the game.

My guess is he tried an "AI game scam" himself, it fell flat on it's face the very moment he tried to release it and now he accuses every AI developer of trying the same scam he failed doing.
Likely because his game was coded by an AI ...

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote