VN Unity My Life in Another World Full of Horny Monster Girls [v0.4] [Goshan games]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
laying.png

Overview:
The visual novel about 30 years virgin man who died and got into another world full of horny monster girls.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-05
Release Date: 2024-02-17
Developer: Goshan Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Others:

1.gif 6.jpg 5.jpg 4.jpg 3.png 2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Requested and made(?) by Goshangames198

If you're the dev Congratulations on your first release! Good luck
And please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
(Thanks for the monster girls sir Bob o/)
MyLifeInAnotherWorldFullOfHornyMonsterGirls-0.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
Why do almost all AI CGs have this "anime-like, but fleshy 3d" look?
It depends on the models and loras used. There are certain popular ones that most people work with (maybe due to not having a good GPU and relying on web services??) and end up with a similar look as a result. This also causes a misconception that all AI anime looks the same when it's more due to the same models (and their derivatives) being overused.

This looks interesting though. There is a bit of a typical AI anime look to it but it's not bad either. What I like about this is that the dev is actually competent enough to take his renders and animate them. Most games that use AI for art have an author that doesn't know how to post-process their renders and it just ends up being an AI jpg gallery >_>

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
A few not-so-minor gripes I have with the game.

#1 I might be getting old but I don't remember sex having a reflex game as a requirement. Especially not one without any indications.
#2 The language is not English but Engrish. VERY many spelling mistakes. Examples include Kait vs Kate of the first girl and "rool" instead of "rule" in some places. The overall grammar is ... not as good as it could be as well.
#3 There are no explanations given whatsoever. I just stumbled upon the fact that I can use the pussy and clit of the kitty and use space to hit the reflex game.
#4 Why do devs insist on programming a (A)VN in Unity from scratch instead of using a far superior existing game engine? Is that some requirement for the college program?

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
What does fleshy look mean?
With a more realistic 3d shading. Most actual anime uses limited shading for a flatter look (see spoiler): you can see her face is mostly one shade and her very well-defined abs use just four shades.

Now that I'm on my desktop and can look at the screenshots properly, the art style is not 100% "oh no, more AI CG", the faces look flatter and closer to typical anime, but the rest of the bodies are still fully-shaded.

Plushie

Jul 18, 2018
All in all, this is not bad. Its enjoyable, and somewhat wholesome. That shit will pull my heartstrings hard.
I felt sorry for the girls in heat though :/
Would love to see a full RPG in this universe. I kinda like the concept of it. Gonna be watching this.

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
With a more realistic 3d shading. Most actual anime uses limited shading for a flatter look (see spoiler): you can see her face is mostly one shade and her very well-defined abs use just four shades.

Now that I'm on my desktop and can look at the screenshots properly, the art style is not 100% "oh no, more AI CG", the faces look flatter and closer to typical anime, but the rest of the bodies are still fully-shaded.
tbh I like the style the author is using but I'm curious what he would get if he tried the same prompts with a flat-focused model such as this one instead:

Flat style AI does exist but the problem is most of these anime models, and especially the most popular ones, originated as base stable diffusion (trained on a lot of real humans) and retrained on a bunch of anime art to create a new checkpoint. Anime art can be shaded too especially if pulled en masse from danbooru etc, so the models learn a slightly shaded style by default. That said, shaded outputs can be avoided with the right negative prompts, flat style loras, or a different model such as the one I linked there.

Goshangames198

Sep 29, 2023
About Unity. I don't create the game from scratch. UnityStore has libraries which provides all needed functionality similar to Renpy. I used NaniNovel. As far as I know, Renpy is having troubles creating something that isn't exctly a visual novel. Like adding mini-games, some 3d scenes. Unity just more powerful.

About AI art. It was produced by Stable diffusion. There are actually a lot of art styles you can choose but I just like the one I use. And AI art is not something I would prefer to use. Mostly I thought it like a temporary solution to demonstrate an idea, get some funds and find an artist. There are a lot troubles in the way from AI art to animated scenes and hates from peoples who thing AI steal arts. But personally it still looks better than most of middle artist.

Yeah, my English probably suck, I'm not a native speaker.
If I can raise funds on patreon I'll try to find someone who'll fix text issues.

Last edited:

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
About Unity. I don't create the game from scratch. UnityStore has libraries which provides all needed functionality similar to Renpy. I used NaniNovel. As far as I know, Renpy is having troubles creating something that isn't exctly a visual novel. Like adding mini-games, some 3d scenes. Unity just more powerful.

About AI art. It was produced by Stable diffusion. There are actually a lot of art styles you can choose but I just like the one I use. And AI art is not something I would prefer to use. Mostly I thought it like a temporary solution to demonstrate an idea, get some funds and find an artist. There are a lot troubles in the way from AI art to animated scenes and hates from peoples who thing AI steal arts. But personally it still looks better than most of middle artist.

Yeah, my English probably suck, I'm not a native speaker.
If I can raise funds on patreon I'll try to find someone who'll fix text issues.
On the one hand you have a generalist engine like unity.
On the other hand you have a specialized engine like RenPy.

Couple that with the fact Unity "committed suicide by CEO" a few weeks ago and there are MANY people pissed about the engine now, despite them taking SOME of the proposed changes back, this decision ... baffles me to say the least.

It is not like you can gather work experience either since many "big developers" are jumping ship.

As said the minigames are bad.
The reaction game has no indication whatsoever.
Well I guess you "hit it" when the cursor got faster but that's it.
No sound clue, no pause with the red target bar turning green, no nothing.

That RenPy has problems with minigames is correct.
But these problems are relatively minor as many developers of (A)VN's could tell you.
Just take a look around for big AVN games here.
BaDIK for instance has quite a few minigames that work really well. It is a RenPy game.

There are no tutorial popups whatsoever as well.
Mentioning that the player at sex is able to touch the girl in certain places (albeit that being kind of obvious being an AVN) or that the player has started a minigame where s/he is supposed to hit spacebar as soon as the cursor is brought over the target area. And no mention of how often that shall be done either.

For the language fixes using patreon it is something of a catch22 situation.
With language that needs much fixing you are not really able to attract many patreons but without a certain number of patreons you can't hire someone fixing the language.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to discourage you or something like that.
On the contrary I point out the sections on which the game needs improvements.
The story idea is part refreshing and part "old news" (isekai hit (obviously) by truck kun).
I'm keeping a watchful eye on this game and hope it does improve.

/edit
Just took a look at your patreon.
The main reason you have so few patrons is that the "1€ support group!" is costing 3€. That does not sound like much difference but some new patrons are scared away by this.
That and your patreon is poorly filled for the asking prices.
There isn't even a clear indication of what the rewards for each tier might be.

Last edited:

Goshangames198

Sep 29, 2023
C'mon, Unity updates only touch peoples who earn more than 200.000$. It is definitely not about me.
And this is my first try in creating novel and writing a plot. So I am not sure where I end up. I mean the genre of games.
About English it hard to say for now how much users care about it. Does it really makes them unhappy or they usually do not pay a lot of attention? I guess we will see.
I check all texts with chatGPT and read multiple times. But probably I can detect only gramma errors. I mean it obvious using "rool" instead "rule" is mistake. And Kait instead of Kate. But are there still a lot of issues like those?

About Patreon I don't think the strategy makes a lot sense until you don't have enough attention from users. Prices are standard for many projects like this. But basically I agree with you, I need to provide something special to people who support me.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote