VN Ren'Py Completed My Girlfriend's Amnesia Unofficial Ren'py Port [selectivepaperclip]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Try reading the OP before complaining...

Kids these days
Wow, so this already is the compressed version? That's insane. :) Is there a lot of content or is it because of the way the files had to be converted? I'm not even going to pretend that I know how this was done. :)

Also, is NTR off by default? That's the impression that I'm getting from reading the OP. I'm really looking forward to finally being able to play this game- it looks great, but RPGM just really slogs down my machine. :)

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
He has a point though, this isn't really a renpy port.
i know but is hard to make game , instead of complain he can help in some ways or something .. on first look i say that too , not VN but mix , so thats cool , something new will not hurt ...

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
I can't wait to download and play this on renpy, rpgm isn't really my thing for a vs

fwamp

Jul 29, 2017
My background images aren't displaying at all - any tips?
Same, seems to be missing all images...I went to "image location picker" in dev console and there were like 5 images and they were only icons and such

Reactions: delray

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Thank you so much for this. I like the game, as the girls are gorgeous and the story up to the weaksauce ending is as well, but it takes so incredibly long to play that I could never force myself to try out different routes

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
In layman's terms, what does "Replace the contents of the rpgm_game_data.json in the root game directory with this" mean?
Do i right click on the .json file and edit or what?

stronkie

Jan 29, 2018
I know it is a hard job when you create games like this. But to me . A renpy game is a game where you look at screens with text and choices. An RPGM game is a game like an old nintendo game where you have to navigate yourself though pointless places and once in a while you get a 3D scene.

This is not the kind of game I like. Simple. As many agree here , RPGM games are only for people who like that sort of story telling. So If I see a game that says RPGM RenPy Remake. I am excited cause I hoped for the RenPy style game.

This game , however , is just a simple port and has no RenPy features I adore.

So yes Kudo's for the maker , but No this is not an hard game to make , He only ported it to RenPy without doing any of the RenPy's way of telling the story/ play the game. So I am sorry , this game is not for me.

r_o_u_k

May 6, 2017
Holy shit ! I was about to post the version I'm working on. I would have made a fool of myself. I only did the few first scenes using a conversion script. Well at least, this one was fun to write !

I'm going to test that at once.

Reactions: Rileyfksurmom

Ghosthands

May 4, 2018
i followed the directions and turned ntr on but still not seeing the scenes. Do I have to start over to see them since i fixed the file and turned it on in one of my later saves?

robbinrobbie

Aug 8, 2017
WOW! I really liked this game, but the fact it was RPGM made me stop playing it. I got tired of walking back and forth around the map. Thank you OP!!!! This is great! Cant wait to give it a go!

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes