BK186

May 18, 2017

This is going to be one hell of a party...
So far everything is going great with the new update, I had to work around the fact that the home map was getting full, found a great fix to it so that's good! As for the party... Let's just say that there's going to be a lot of action to go around, some tricky choices that will test you and make you come back and pick the other! There's going to be voyeur content, optional NTR, romantic content, all sorts of goodies! ETA 6 days!

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017

This is going to be one hell of a party...
So far everything is going great with the new update, I had to work around the fact that the home map was getting full, found a great fix to it so that's good! As for the party... Let's just say that there's going to be a lot of action to go around, some tricky choices that will test you and make you come back and pick the other! There's going to be voyeur content, optional NTR, romantic content, all sorts of goodies! ETA 6 days!
thank you(= I hope the update is good because I am hyped.

L

leetitoldu

man, i love this game, top 3 with BB and DoD. Great 3D scenes and its LONG GAME

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Elkfood
L

leetitoldu

I love this game but I'm thinking Ren'Py would have been a much better platform to build this game on than RPGMaker.

why ? most of VN renpy games are "click spamming" games. MGA is surprisingly good on RPGM engine and it dont force you to endless, boring explore or grinding. Its VN like any other but you walking from to place to place to trigger new scenes.

BTW. I love renders quality ( i dont know why other shitty renders graphic games have more popularity than this game) and content amount per update. Another thing is NPC - they are not SO FUCKING DUMB like in other games - for example mother from Big Brother (dude is telling her mother that he cant fap becouse his hands hurt :test: ) Even episodic girls have their charm and good story with good renders.

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
Hi all. Have dl current version (skunked) but can't open it.
I'm getting this when it opens. Unpacked using both 7z and Winrar. Same error.
Cannot extract package

Unable to create temporary directory.

Appreciate some assistance please.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
why ? most of VN renpy games are "click spamming" games. MGA is surprisingly good on RPGM engine and it dont force you to endless, boring explore or grinding. Its VN like any other but you walking from to place to place to trigger new scenes.

BTW. I love renders quality ( i dont know why other shitty renders graphic games have more popularity than this game) and content amount per update. Another thing is NPC - they are not SO FUCKING DUMB like in other games - for example mother from Big Brother (dude is telling her mother that he cant fap becouse his hands hurt :test: ) Even episodic girls have their charm and good story with good renders.
The game is extremely linear, you could easily condense the game into a straight VN and lose very little if anything. It would take a few more renders, bot really not that many, and honestly the gameplay would be better for it. This game does nothing with RPGM, that Ren'py couldn't do outside of the map.

And those click spam games aren't really VNs, they're more life/dating/boredom simulators. MGA could easily be something like Dreams of Desire or Dating My Daughter and again, lose nothing.

Last edited:

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I love this game, but yes if MGA was more like DOD it would not lose much for now. The developer, however, already introduced extra, one time characters on a map we can interact with, yet it can still be done in Ren'py and lose nothing. On the other hand, only RPGM can make these extra characters more like a scavenger hunt for the player to look for them on the map, which will make player to explore and maybe the developer can hide some ester eggs, so map does not feel empty.

Reactions: DavidTurner

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
I have a list of games that i love, and while that list seems to be shrinking as more and more updates come out, MGA has never disappointed. I have followed this game since 0.1 and every update since has made me love it more and more. Each update is well thought out and well-matched with the update before it so there are no huge leaps in credibility, and while the story is in-depth and complex with many different characters, it is not confusing which is hard to accomplish. Also, rpgm is a hard sell for most, but it is executed flawlessly; there isnt too much walking, it has enough to make you feel like you are going somewhere and doing something but not too much to make it boring or feel like a time filler. I think I've taken up enough time, long story short, this is an amazig game and I can't wait to see what 0.8 and future updates have to offer

freakster

Oct 31, 2017
Hey, in the Tutorial there is a warning about having two jerk endings in a row leading to Game Over. Is there a recommended order when to go jerk or neutral? The walkthrough does not adress this.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes