Jun 6, 2017
Hey man, if it works for you it works for you.

I'm not even saying the sexy stuff in those scenes is bad. It's just that when they are included it does kinda mess with the consistency of an already batshit narrative. I dunno if it's possible to have future scenes account for the NTR, at least within the same day, but that would definitely help.
I see what you mean. Having different splitting paths in stories makes the workload grow exponentially with all the variables. While I do enjoy the grim atmosphere of the NTR scenes and of the girlfriend slipping away, it is worrying when you think about the greater story around it.

It could work with a IF, THEN sort of way to separate the story.
IF the player had opted to allow the NTR scenes take place THEN they will enter the path towards a NTR ending.
That however is exactly what is worrying about this, since the NTR scenes lead down a VERY different road it would essentially mean developing two different stories. Thats a lot of work.

The amnesia aspect allows for the free reset every day so for now it doesn't seem vital to have to change it, depending on how long the game will eventually end up being. The corruption and subconscious brainwashing that persists through the amnesia has been one of my favorite ideas in the NTR content so I'll keep following this project with interest.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El
Apr 11, 2017
Maybe I will try it with a new Version.
This 0.7 does not work 100% for me. Black screen here, random force close there. Too bad, seems interesting.
Oh, and I think the Walkthrough is a little bit, I don´t know how to say.
Example:
"Note: If you end Day 5 with the Gentleman Ending , you will not be able to get the Jerk Ending on Day 3."
Ooookay. So I have to play it backwards? :D

Elkfood

Jun 8, 2017
The tragic thing is there are literally DOZENS of quality NTR games in japanese, but considering visual novel translations are already rare, subdividing to different genres makes them even rarer. The NTR content in this game may not be the best, but its not like I have much to choose from. Maybe one day there will be a game in this genre that has the balls to go all in, but until then I'll take what I can get.
If you find one, let us know.

Galoir

Sep 20, 2017
Anyone know how to get hold of the images? There is no dll for the extract tool.
As i see there are bunch of encrypted images in Amnesia\www\img\pictures folder.
They have .rpgmvp extension and can easily be decrypted by "Petschkos RPG-Maker MV-File Decrypter" (google it).

KhalKarel

Nov 30, 2017
been loving the game so far great work.

But I cant seem to be able to save. Everytime I save something the next time I want to play its gone and I have to start all over again. And when I reach day 3 (The one day that go out on a date) it crashes. I dont know if the game end there of if theres something Im doing wrong? Would love some help since computers aren't really my thing.

thelonelyjoker

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
been loving the game so far great work.

But I cant seem to be able to save. Everytime I save something the next time I want to play its gone and I have to start all over again. And when I reach day 3 (The one day that go out on a date) it crashes. I dont know if the game end there of if theres something Im doing wrong? Would love some help since computers aren't really my thing.
Nope the game does not end there, did you try and crash at that moment again? because sometimes there are random crashes. I have no issue with save.
I hope in the end I will have a chance to beat that bastard, even I avoid all NTR scenes but what he did in early game is unforgivable.

KhalKarel

Nov 30, 2017
Nope the game does not end there, did you try and crash at that moment again? because sometimes there are random crashes. I have no issue with save.
I hope in the end I will have a chance to beat that bastard, even I avoid all NTR scenes but what he did in early game is unforgivable.
Yes I tried it twice but it crashed twice at the same moment.
Do you maybe have the latest version and link so I can redowload and be sure that it will save this time?

teq

Oct 14, 2017
well I already said it and will say it again the NTR is stupid and nonsense in this game.

Autistic

Jul 4, 2017
This game is by far the best erotic game out there. I did around 5 playthrough and this is not only for the sex scene, the characters are so likable. Even the music is really good, some scene/soundtrack mix remind me of Life is Strange. And FINALLY!!! A protagonist who can throw a punch! Mary is the best, finally some real kinky characters! Ok, I almost peed myself at the fetish event, I wasn't expecting that... but there is so much good thing in this game!

But, I've some question about it.
Does the update have some content or it's like Big Brother and we only get something like 3-4 scene a month?
Does some of the NTR stuff happen even if you desactivate them(story wise)? I hope not... I don't want to think she is a slut in my back.
Does our action will impact more characters? Because it seems that it only impact your girlfriend and her sister.

Reactions: Elkfood

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Does some of the NTR stuff happen even if you desactivate them(story wise)? I hope not... I don't want to think she is a slut in my back.
Even if you activate NTR it still nothing happens if you choose not to. You got Choices - option A - "something"; option B - "something(NTR)", so you know which will lead to NTR and which won't.
That is big + for this game because all content is optional, hope it will continue like that.

Reactions: BK186 and Elkfood

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Only the first one, in the elevator. The others doesn't happen if you choose not to see them.

And the elevator scene shouldn't count as NTR. It's just rape. She was drugged and unconscious. She wasn't aware of what was happening.

Reactions: Elkfood

teq

Oct 14, 2017
Even if you activate NTR it still nothing happens if you choose not to. You got Choices - option A - "something"; option B - "something(NTR)", so you know which will lead to NTR and which won't.
That is big + for this game because all content is optional, hope it will continue like that.
And still is stupid because the man that rape mc's girlfriend is part of the history if you choice to see the ntr Scenes how come this doesn't affect the plot(if you tell me that is for the amnesia then the hearts at next day shouldn't matter). THIS GAME IS AWESOME but... IN THIS GAME the ntr should be a real option and not "OPTIONAL"(I absolutely did not choose that option). sorry my english.

Elkfood

Jun 8, 2017
As @thedude said, only the elevator scene is a part of the main story (even if you skip it). All other NTR scenes are optional in the sense that if you choose to avoid them, its not happening.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes